A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 561

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

A painful one here...
Knob on the rocks!!smiley - laugh
(Oooooh, think of all thoses plasters needed for the grazes....& pulling them offsmiley - yuk....the plasters...i mean!smiley - laugh)

smiley - jester
lynsey

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 562

Misty Angel.....missing in action

robbie willaims...knob supreme

Post 563

U521150

I believe in a thing called knob, just listen to the rhythm of my knob!

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word "love" or "heart" with the word "knob"

Post 564

RAMPANTGINGER

She Knobs You-The Beatles.
Crazy Little Thing Called Knob-Queen.
When You're In Knob With A Beautiful Woman-Dr Hook.
When Knob Breaks Down-Prefab Sprout.

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word "love" or "heart" with the word "knob"

Post 565

HarpoNotMarx (((2*1)^6)-6-(2*8)=42

Next phrase in the Dr Hook song
"it's hard"
smiley - roflsmiley - somersault

Post 566

dasilva

Knob-break Hotel smiley - erm

Post 567

Lee

knobbin you.

Post 568

diana ross and the supremes..were did our knob go smiley - bigeyes

Post 569

dasilva

Knob me tender, knob me true, never let me go...

Post 570

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

Robbie Williams

Let knob be your energysmiley - laugh

Hear'say (who??)

Show me the way to your knob!smiley - laugh

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 571

dasilva

Anyone Who Had A Knob

What the World Needs Now, is Knob Sweet Knob

Post 572

def leppard...knob bites smiley - yikes

Post 573

Researcher 220282

smiley - erm on the wings of 'knob'

*wanders off to look for wings*

Post 574

dasilva

smiley - rofl

Jump (for my knob) - the pointer sisters

Post 575

areosmith...knob in an elevator

Post 576

dasilva

My all time fave in this game that one smiley - winkeye

Howard Jones has just sung an updated version of "What is Knob" live on TOTP2 - yes, you could tell it was live smiley - groan

Post 577

howard jones smiley - yikes is he still even on this planet? smiley - laugh

whole lotta knob..sadly i can'nt remember who sang that. smiley - sadface

Post 578

dasilva

He's on again!

Revolution of the Knob!!!!! smiley - yikes

Post 579

smiley - yikes were's me armour

smiley - run

Post 580

dancinglady (Life's truest happiness is found in the friendships we make along the way)

The Corrs - I know my knob

Lou Reed - I knob you, Suzanne

Key: Complain about this post