A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Hidden

Post 501

Apparition™ (Mourning Empty the best uncle anyone could wish for)

"Is participation in this thread healthy?"

Very smiley - cheers

Hidden

Post 502

GTBacchus

Dwarf-tosser.

smiley - cheers

Hidden

Post 503

smiley - laugh

Hidden

Post 504

Mr. Legion

I bet he's tossing a dwarf right now...mucky funster...

Hidden

Post 505

Eggy - XP doesnt like final fantasy VII

I was told you once tryed to steal a goat to keep in your shed so you could...........................................

Have goats cheese on toast on a regular basis
E

Hidden

Post 506

Mr. Legion

Goats cheese on toast? smiley - yuk There are some perversions so horrible they shouldn't be mentioned in a family website.

Hidden

Post 507

GTBacchus

Like the stale pair of underwear that you've not changed since you voted for Thatcher?

Hidden

Post 508

Goats cheese, eww not even an aussie would...

you mean conservatives don't change their underwear smiley - yikes

Oh wait......

That's not a revelation

Hidden

Post 509

Mr. Legion

Voting for Thatcher would have been tricky for me - do sperm have the vote?

(Vote Thatcher!)
................................smiley - smiley~~~~~~~~~

So, you seem to have me confused with a 60 y/o peer from Wolverhampton who wears tweed, shoots foxes and smokes a pipe. Are you okay? Or have the bandages from your lobotomy slipped over your eyes again?

Hidden

Post 510

GTBacchus

smiley - ok

I'm fine. You're the one who has yourself confused with someone who knows A) how old he/she is, B) who's actually running in any given election, and C) which is the sink and which is the toilet.

smiley - tongueout

Hidden

Post 511

Mr. Legion

/.I

Anyone understand this drivel? Anyone care? The words are all present and correct, the syntax is probably okay but the overall effect is that of someone vomiting onto the keyboard.

smiley - tongueout

Hidden

Post 512

GTBacchus

Darn it, my next insult was going to be something to that effect (only wittier). Now I'll just have to say you're so ugly that your scab collection hides from the sight of you, and regroup. smiley - cross

Hidden

Post 513

T´mershi Duween

Y`all; please do not reproduce yourself as that would only make matters wworse.

Hidden

Post 514

you're all ugly and your mothers dress you funny

Hidden

Post 515

Mr. Legion

Sorry Apparition, but that was actually *your* mother. She made me wear a sailor costume the last time...smiley - devil

You're all a smear of surly, inbred troglodytes with pet fungi and the social charms of a six-week-old corpse. But I still prefer this thread to 'What's Wrong With Americans?'

Hidden

Post 516

Mu Beta

Social charms of a six-week-old corpse? I would thank you kindly not to confuse me with your girlfriend.

B

Hidden

Post 517

GTBacchus

Master B, Mr. Legion's girlfriend... who can bother to distinguish one mollusk from the next, especially when they both stink to high heaven of rotting cabbages and continually shriek about their cough syrup addiction and about how sexy they think Phil Collins is?

Hidden

Post 518

"how sexy they think Phil Collins is?"

c'mon now this is a family site. Aren't there things one should not mention.

smiley - esuom

Hidden

Post 519

Titania (gone for lunch)

smiley - zen

Hidden

Post 520

Mr. Legion

Strangely, being insulted by a scruffy, ugly mob of dogboys doesn't affect me. When you were born, your mothers almost threw you out and kept the afterbirth. Could have been a wise move.
Apparition - make like your namesake and, for everyone's sake, disappear.
Master B - I really excited you with that corpse statement, didn't I? I've clearly touched on a hobby of yours. No judgement, no judgement.
Titania - c'mon, join in, it's fun!

I LIKE this thread.

smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post