A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 6061

Moving On

We've got a rash of flying ants in Herne Bay - so there's probably a good storm due during the night.

Post 6062

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 05 August 17:45

Variable cloud cover with occasional bright and/or sunny spells throughout the day. The temperature is 25°C and the wind speeds are 9 S mph.

Post 6063

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
the sun keeps coming out, then the rain takes over, ive been going to do the lawns for a week now, to wet.
-
time is now,9-15am, on thursday the 6th of august,in bradford yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6064

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 06 August 20:09

Variable cloud cover with occasional bright and/or sunny spells throughout the day. The temperature is 22°C and the wind speeds are 6 NEmph.

Post 6065

supersissi

Hi, today it was a wonderful day, hot, dry and sunny. The evening is wonderful too, one of few evenings of summer. Now it is 22 c warm.
22.07 in Bavaria, Germanysmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

Post 6066

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 06 August 17:09
Cloudy skies, with occasional bright and/or sunny spells throughout the afternoon. The temperature is 20°C and the wind speeds are 10 NNW mph.

Post 6067

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 08 August 19:09
Mainly clear skies apart from a few whisps of clouds, with occasional sunny spells. The temperature is 21°C and the wind speeds are 13 S mph.

Post 6068

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 09 August 13:39
Fair weather scattered thin cloud, with lengthening sunny spells. The temperature is 22°C and the wind speeds are 7 SE mph.

Post 6069

hi all
-
today as been the best weather for ages, the sun cracking the flags, but not for me, with having rapeseed hayfever, and had to mow the lawn while i could, im sniffing again.
-
its now 5-15pm,on sunday the 9th of august,in bradford,yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6070

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 10 August 20:59

Cloudy with some earlier sunshine but by 11:00 the sun disappeared and it was dull for the rest of the day. There were a few splashes of rain around 15:00. The temperature is 19°C and the wind speeds are 15 SW mph.

Post 6071

Ballynac

Greetings from London. It's Tuesday morning the 11th August around 0900. It's a grey overcast day, very humid and no breeze at all - very muggy sort of day. The current temperature is about 20c. Expected to get more humid and raining later on today.

Post 6072

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 11 August 18:45

Partly Cloudy skies which have dispersing as the day goes on, with sunny spells developing throughout the day. There were a few splashes of rain around 15:00. The temperature is 23°C and the wind speeds are 5 W mph.

Post 6073

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 12 August 14:56

Cloudy with some earlier sunshine but by 11:00 the sun disappeared and it was dull for the rest of the day. There were a few splashes of rain around 13:00 to 14:30. The temperature is 22°C and the wind speeds are 15 WSW mph.

Post 6074

hi all
-
its sunny and warm today, still having problems with hayfever, but i aint hiding indoors.im out for the day, visiting.
-
its now 9-55am, on thursday the 13th of august,in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6075

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

last two weeks of winter approaching and it's a continuation of fine sunny weather we have had for 1 na a half months.
28c max 12 min for the last few days and the same is forecast for the next two weeks.
Airfares are cheap! Jump on a plane and I'll sweep out the spare roomsmiley - laugh..spring is nigh and the surf and sand are warming up...smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints

Post 6076

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 13 August 18:28

Variable cloud and sunny intervals. The temperature is 23°C and the wind speeds are 6 W mph.

Post 6077

Ballynac

Here in London it's reasonably warm and sunny. There are some scattered clouds around but it's a fairly pleasant morning. Let's hope this keeps up for this evening - I'm off to U2 at Wembley Stadium! The raincoat is in the bag (it's permanently with me this "summer"), but hopefully I won't have to use it!

It's Friday 14th at 09.00

Post 6078

hi all
-
so much for the warm, and sunny day, its as dull as ditchwater here,there is a 50/50 chance at the moment if the sun will appear or it will rain.
-
time is now 9am, on friday the 14th of august,in bradford yorkshire uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6079

a visitor to planet earth

South Essex a very hot day.

Post 6080

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 14 August 20:14

Variable cloud and sunny intervals during the day. The temperature is 21°C and the wind speeds are 15 SW mph.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more