A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 6101

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
looks like the no go summer as gone, its looking like rain, and getting colder.
-
time now,9-40am,on wednesday the 2nd of september,in bradford,yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6102

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 02 September 12:15

Cloudy skies with very brief sunny spells. The temperature now is 56°C and the wind speeds are 13 SSW mph

Post 6103

Reality Manipulator

smiley - sorry I meant the temperaute is 15°C and not 56°C.smiley - laugh

Post 6104

hi all
-
its,rain,rain, and more rain, very windy and getting colder.
-
time is, 9-50am,on thursday the 3rd of september,in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6105

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 03 September 17:55

Variable cloudy and lengthening sunny spells during the day and most of the afternoon. As the afternoon went on the clouds have been gradually dispersing and now the sky is completely clear. The temperature now is 18°C and the wind speeds are 25 W mph

Post 6106

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 04 September 17:55

Variable cloud cover with sunny spells lengthening during the late afternoon. The temperature now is 19°C and the wind speeds are 24 W mph

Post 6107

its a very cold morning, and looks like rain yet again before the days out.looks like winter is just around the corner.
-
its now,9-35am, on sunday the 6th of september,in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6108

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 06 September 19:58

Cloudy yesterday with some sunshine but today only a little bit of sunshine at lunch time and the early evening. It's still cold and windy.

Post 6109

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 06 September 18:38

Mainly cloudy with very brief sunny spells in the early morning and early afternoon.

The temperature now is 21°C and the 10 SW winds.

Post 6110

hi all
-
its a cold and wet day,but whats new, british weather as it usually is, yucky.
-
the time is,1-20pm, on tuesday the 8th of september, in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6111

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 08 September 19:38

Partly cloudy skies to start with and plenty of sunshine throughout the day and the clouds dispersed quickly and the sky was clear around tea time but now there are only a few whisps of clouds now. It has been a lot more warmer day than yesterday and the temperature now is 21°C and winds of 12 SW mph.

Post 6112

Ballynac

Good morning from London. It's Thursday 10th September around 10am and it's a bright sunny morning here in the best city in the world. There are a few scattered light clouds, but the sky is mainly blue. There is a gentle northerly breeze and the current temperature is around 15c. Overall, a pleasant autumn day.

Post 6113

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 10 September 18:28

Varaible cloud and sunny intervals which are lengthening since the early evening. It was quite cold and windy in the shade. The temperature now is 19°C and winds of 17 NE mph.

Post 6114

am i still asleep, and dreaming, or as the summer come late.
-
its sunny and warm,
-
its now 9-15am,on saturday the 12th of september,in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6115

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 12 September 11:29

White clouds fill the sky with a few blue bit showing. There is sunshine and it has been like this since 8 am. I hope that the sunshine stays all through the day. The temperature now is 16°C and winds of 14 NNE mph.

Post 6116

hi all
-
as the song goes"there might be troble ahaed" its forcast for heavy wind and rain anyday now, its dull and looks like rainclouds coming over.
-
time is now, 9-25am, on monday the 14th of september,in bradford,yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6117

opps lost the u, k/board glitched again.

Post 6118

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 14 September 15:48

Been a strange day weather wise, started off with quite dark skies at 5:50am (as the sun had not risen) and when it became light, there were clear skies. But it did not last as it rained (some one went out from my English class in Grays who went to one of the shops around 10:30, said to it had been raining. So when I finished at 12:15 it was clouded over and now the sun has come out at 15:35 and the clouds have started to disperse.

Post 6119

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 16 September 16:08

Variable cloud cover and with sporadic sunny spells through out the morning and early afternoon.

The temperature is 18°C and it's quite windy with winds of 22NE mph.

Cold and windy, which was set off my neigbours to hastly prepare for their karaoke fight parties.

Post 6120

hi all
-
its looking decidedly dull, and there are nasty rainclouds coming over, so could be a wet day.
-
its now 10-10am, on thursday the 17th of september,in bradford yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more