A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 6081

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 15 August 13:44

Variable cloud and sunny intervals during the morning and early adternoon. The temperature is 21°C and the wind speeds are 16 SW mph.

Post 6082

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 16 August 18:34

Dull start but gradually through the morning it brightened up and by lunch time the sun came out. The clouds have slowly been dispersing throughout the day and now the sky is practically clear apart from a few whisps of cloud. The temperature is 23°C and the wind speeds are 12 WSW mph.

Post 6083

a visitor to planet earth

Another hot day in essex.

Post 6084

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
sun trying to come, the winds blowing, and forecast for rain before the days out, another tipical english day.
-
time is now,10-05am,on the 17th of august, in bradford yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6085

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 17 August 17:10

Dull start but gradually through the morning it brightened up and by LATE lunch time the sun came out. The clouds have slowly been dispersing and throughout the day their have been sporadic sunny spells but by late afternonn the sunny spells became more frequent. The clouds are broken up now with blue sky background. The temperature is 23°C and the wind speeds are 15 W mph.

Post 6086

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 18 August 09:35

Mostly clear skies apart the low horizon which has a thin layer of clouds. It has been sunny since dawn and the temperature now is 18°C and there is a very light breeze.

Post 6087

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 19 August 16:50

It started off cloudy with hazy sunshine in the morning but as the morning drew on the clouds dissipated and the sky more clearer. Since late morning there has been long sunny spells. The sky is pratically clear apart from very few whisps of clouds. The temperature now is 26°C and the wind speeds are 13 SSW mph.

I have just eaten a bowlful of smiley - strawberries and soon I will be having a smiley - tea.

Post 6088

hi all
-
will it rain, or will the sun com out, its pointless trying to guess, yesterday was heavy rain in the morning, and sweltering sunshine at teatime.
-
its now 9-05am, on friday the 21st of august, in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6089

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 21 August 18:59

It started off cloudy with some bright sunshine in the morning but by the lunch time, the sun had disapeared. Around about 14:00-15:00 there was some heavy rain. The sun came out by 17:00 and it is still sunny now. The temperature now is 21°C and the wind speeds are 17 SW mph.

Post 6090

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Still winter here but it's warm...31.7 today with a 12.9 minimum. Heading for a 35c Monday and a min of 17c. Hows that for winter then?

I need an icy, icy cold smiley - ale

Post 6091

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 22 August 19:55

Cloudy skies to start off with and sopradic spells of sunshine throughout the morning and afternoon. The clouds slowly dispersed through out the afternoon and now the sky is about 35% of thin clouds. The sun spells lenghtened through out the afternoon and it is still sunny now. The temperature now is 20°C and the wind speeds are 9 SSW mph.

Great temperatures Keith for winter.

Here is an icy, icy cold smiley - ale

I am drinking two mugs of smiley - teasmiley - tea

Post 6092

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 27 August 18:55

Variable cloud covering during the day with occasional sunny spells . The temperature now is 22°C and the wind speeds are 15 SW mph.

Post 6093

hi all
-
at the moment its a full blown storm, the rain is so hard, its bouncing on the road outside.
so much for the summer, we didnt really get.
-
its now 9-35am, on friday, the 28th of august,in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6094

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 28 August 10:25

Light cloud covering with a good amount of sunshine. The temperature now is 16°C and the wind speeds are 23 WSW mph.

Post 6095

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 29 August 10:35

Started oif with clear skies until 09:30 and then clouds rapidly started to fill the sky but there are some breaks in the clouds. They are not rain clouds and there has been plenty of strong sunny spells. The temperature now is 16°C and the wind speeds are 13 W mph.

Post 6096

hi all
-
its bank holiday monday, and for once its not raining, but even with the sun trying to come out, there is a icy wind, thats making it cold.
-
time is now,9-55am, on monday the 31st august,in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6097

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 31 August 11:55

Started with cloudy and dull but as the morning progressed the clouds quickly dispersed with increasing sunny spells. The sky is now completly clear and it is very sunny. The temperature now is 20°C and will increase to 24°C at 16:00. The wind speeds are 15mph SSW.

Post 6098

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, SW Essex 01 September 11:45

Cloudy skies with very brief sunny sunny spells. Looks like it's going to rain. The temperature is 18°C and the wind speeds are 16mph WSW.

It is good I got the washing in this morning and luckily they are all dry. I only put them out at lunchtime yesterday.

Pinch, punch first day of the month and no returns.

Post 6099

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Cleethorpes, eastern England. Positively autumnal temp today - Tue 1 Sept. Earlier it was thundering and lightening, then the heavens opened in a right downpour. Now at 9pm 'tis calm, 12degC and the rain has stopped.

Post 6100

Ballynac

Here in London it's a very grey overcast morning. It's sort of half raining, but not quite sure if it really wants to pee down or not! It's reasonably warm though, so it feels very close and humid. The current temperature is about 18c.

It's Wednesday morning, the 2nd September at 09.00

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more