A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 6001

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Norf London, 07.45.

Hot already. Methinks the gays will be breaking a sweat today as we march the march and rally the rally.

Post 6002

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan Today hot hot hotsmiley - sadface

Post 6003

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
the sun as come back out,its getting warmer again.
-
its now 9-40am, on saturday the 4 th of july,in bradford yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6004

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 4 July 2009 13:45

Cloudy skies with infrequent sunny spells. The temperature is 23°C and the wind speeds are 9 mph SSW.

Post 6005

loonycat - run out of fizz

East Sussex, 08.30

Sunny again with white clouds. Had a heavy downpour around 3am smiley - sleepysmiley - tea

Post 6006

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 5 July 2009 13:55

Cloudy skies with increasing sunny spells. The temperature is 22°C and the wind speeds are 10 mph SW.

Post 6007

Nara Japan It's orrible, heavy rain thunderstorms can't get any closer bit warm toosmiley - sadface

Post 6008

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 6 July 2009 18:15

Cloudy skies, a few sunny spells in the morning and showers thorughout the morning and early afternoon. The temperature is 19°C and the wind speeds are 22 mph SW.

Post 6009

Nara Japan 2:30 pm 33 c Heavy thunder last night but the sun's out now , my grass is waterlogged and everything is wet ,I got the air con on today but we are managing to sleep with just a fan but my daughter is using itsmiley - smiley

Post 6010

hi all
-
its the usual british weather, rain, sun, cold, hot, at the moment its dull and could be rain before the days out. this is good for me with the hayfever.
-
its now,9-45am, on the 7th july,in bradford, yorkshire,uk, 2009smiley - dragon jim

Post 6011

shagbark

In Michigan, for the Common Ground Festival it is beautiful.
currently 55F(13C) high today 75F(24C)

Post 6012

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 6 July 2009 16:05

It started off this morning with party cloudy skies with sunshine but as the morning went on the clouds built up and the sunny spells decreased, until it started raining. It has been raining on and off since the late morning. The temperature is 19°C and the wind speeds are 13 mph W.

Post 6013

Ballynac

London on Tuesday 7th at 5.25pm. We are experiencing some spectacular lightnong with ear splitting cracks of thunder right now. It's being going on for a good 45 minutes or so but without the rain yet that willl surely erupt out of the sky some time soon. I'm at St Paul's and it's a little bit far away from here - the thunder is about 4 mississippi's after the lightning which looks to be to the north of the city centre. That's my entertainment on a quiet afternoon in the office!!

Post 6014

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 8 July 2009 21:55

Cloudy day with a very few brief sunny/bright spells in the morning and light showers in the afternoon and evening.

The temperature is 19°C and the wind speeds are 8mph NW.

Post 6015

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 9 July 2009 20:20

Cloudy day with a very few brief sunny/bright spells throught out the morning and early afternoon and lthe clouds started to break up in the late afternoon/early evening and now it has brightened up quite a bit with scattered clouds.

The temperature is 18°C and the wind speeds are 12 mph NW.

Post 6016

hi all
-
its sunny out, but i wouldnt say warm, it can go either way, the sun come out altogeher, or just turn to rain,
-
its now 9-25am, on saturday the 11th july,in bradford yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 6017

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 11 July 2009 13:40

Cloudy day with a very a few showers, it feels a lot colder than yesterday.

The temperature is 18°C and the wind speeds are 9 mph SW.

Post 6018

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 12 July 2009 17:58

Variable cloud cover with a few sunny spells mainly in the early afternoon. The temperature now is 22°C and the wind speeds are 14 mph WSW, there also could be a clear sky tonight.

Post 6019

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 13 July 2009 20:15

Variable cloud cover from cloudy, to paty cloudy to clear and vice versa. It is clear now with sunny spells increasing through the day. The temperature now is 20°C and the wind speeds are 15 mph SSW, there also could be a clear sky tonight.

Post 6020

Ballynac

Hello from London

The weather is still quite changeable and apparently will continue to be so for the next couple of weeks. It's staying reasonably ok temperature-wise, but it really is a case of raining one minute and blazing sunshine the next.

Right now, it's about 19c. It's a bright sunny morning, but there are scattered clouds. None of the clouds look heavy with rain though. So generally it's a pleasant morning.

It's 9am on Tuesday the 14th July.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more