A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5981

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 26 June 2009 16:00
Showers all morning and brightening up with very few brief sunny spells but going dull again by 15:30. The temperature is 21°C and the wind speeds are 7 mph E.

Post 5982

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
the weather people say we are in for a heatwave, but from the looks of the sky today, its about to pee down,very dull
-
time now is, 9-25am, on saturday, the 27th june,in bradford, yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5983

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Lovely winter weather which is on a par with your summer weather I guess, 24c max, 12c min. Needless to say that I'm rugged upped and me an the dog are fighting over who gets to sit in front of the heater...he wins...everytimesmiley - wah

Post 5984

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 6:15 pm Well our min got your max beat hands down mate,smiley - okI think today or all this week has been 30 to 33 c max with a min of 26 c sitting in front of a fan no shirt and not bothering with the aircon yet cause is aint summer weather yet ,smiley - nahnah that will come late aug when we get up tro 40 +smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

Post 5985

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 27 June 2009 13:55
Partly cloudy skis and long sunny spells developing. The temperature is 24°C and the wind speeds are 7 mph NNW.

Post 5986

KWDave

Key West, Florida, 27 June 09, hit 99F yesterday, and combined with humidity felt like 108F. Frequent thundershowers and some suspicious activity going on in the Yucatan and Bay of Campeche below Cuba...off we go again.

Post 5987

supersissi

Bavaria, Germany, Saturday 27 June 2009 19:12, 19 c
cloudy, windy and starts to rain. Not the weather for midummer's Eve bonfire. I want to go to ....smiley - erm

Post 5988

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 28 June 2009 10:05

Yesterday, there was a heavy downpour of rain with thunder and lightening. Now this morning it's misty with a dull and overcast sky. The temperature is 18°C and the wind speeds are 3 mph ENE.

Post 5989

Ballynac

London, Monday 29th at 09.10.

It's a beautiful bright sunny morning. Just the faintest wisps of clouds here and there in the sky. There's virtually no breeze. The current temperature is already 20c and rising.

Post 5990

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 29 June 2009 18:40

Partly cloudy skies, light cool breeze in the afternoon and a good amount of sunshine. The top temperature was 26°C and now it is 21°C. The wind speeds are 7 mph E.

Post 5991

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 10:35 am From about lunchtime yesterday we've had rain quite heavy , well it is the rainy season but the temp has dropped to just below 30 c so not so bad, tomorrow sounds like more rain , trouble is when the rain stops the temp will jump even highersmiley - winkeye

Post 5992

hi all
-
it was cold and raining this morning, it about dinnertime.
-
today is,or was my 7th hootoo year. doesnt time fly.
-
its now 7-10pm,on tuesday the 30th of june, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2009smiley - dragon jim

Post 5993

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 30June 2009 17:40
Thin covering of cloud this morning but gradually disappeared to mainly clear skies apart from the odd whisps of low lying clouds. The is temperature is 25°C. The wind speeds are 9 mph E.

Post 5994

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Camden, North London.

It's hot.

Post 5995

Reality Manipulator

I hve been out today in Kent.

Broadstairs Kent and Herne Bay misty but cleared up by 15:00. The top temperature was 17° and the wind speeds are 10 mph NE.

South Ockendon Essex 24°C and the wind speeds are 9mph E.
1 July 18:26

Post 5996

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I could really do with being in Broadstairs right now.

Weather: Camden. Hot.

Post 5997

hi all
-
looks like we here are in for at heatwave, normally i would welcome it, but its the pollen count it will drive mt hayfever nuts.
-
welcome to the new contributers to the weather thread.
-
time is now,9-25am, on thursday the 2nd of july,in bradford,yorkshire,uk 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5998

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 2 July 2009 10:40

Partly cloudy skies with good amount of sunshine. The temperature is 22°C and the wind speeds are 9mph E.

Post 5999

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Essex 3 July 2009 19:45

Dull skies with very light drizzle in the morning and early afternoon. At 15:00, the clouds started to slowly scatter with sunny spells developing through the afternoon and into the evening. The temperature is 23°C and the wind speeds are 13 mph W.

Post 6000

Moving On

It's like a hot soggy armpit in Thanet...'orrible.

Lets hope we get a decent storm during the night.

Last night's was a right damp squibsmiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more