Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5961

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Going to 32 c todaysmiley - sadface

Post 5962

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 17 June 2009 18 02

Partly cloudy skies with sunshine in the morning but as the day went on it became more cloudier and with infrequent very brief sunny spells. The temperature is 19°C and the wind speeds are 10 mph WNW.

Post 5963

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Rugged up here as the mercury sticks around the really cold part of the thermometer. 8c to 23c, but at least today is the Winter Solstice so tomorrow will be a bit longer and it starts to warm up from now on...yayyyy.

Post 5964

Saints 76

Nr Emneth, Norfolk. 03:10 am BST.
No wind, for the time of night warm, has been dry all day, cloud cover at present is patchy, with the sun just making the morning sky turn a deep blue, hopefully a nice day in prospect.

Post 5965

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 17 June 2009 18 02

Cloudy skies with very few sunny spells. The temperature is 16°C and the wind speeds are 8 mph WNW.

Post 5966

Nara Japan 7:30 pm we've had another warm day 30 c but it's clouding over and trying to rain might be a bit cooler if it does rain smiley - biggrin

Post 5967

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
the sun is out, and i have to go out, so now its will the hayfever get worse as the day goes on.
-
its now 9-35am, on sunday the 21st of june, in bradford,yorkshire,uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5968

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 21 June 2009 10:20

Cloudy skies with very few sunny spells. The temperature is 15°C and the wind speeds are 6 mph NNW.

Post 5969

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 22 June 2009 12:10

Cloudy skies with very few sunny spells. The temperature is 18°C and the wind speeds are 3 mph SE.

Post 5970

Nara Japan2:45 pm We had some real good rain last night ,lost the sat pic on tele and had to run round closing doors and windows which made sleeping difficult as it was so hot, I'm pretty sure my daughter put the aircon on , blue skies today with a bit of a cool breeze but it's still 30 c so hard work out in the sun .smiley - winkeye

Post 5971

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 23 June 2009 12:0

Thin scattered clouds, and plenty of strong sunshine. The temperature is 19°C and the wind speeds are 3 mph E.

Post 5972

psychocandy-moderation team leader

Chicago, IL. It suddently turned from lovely spring to dog days of summer over the weekend.... currently 32°C and humid, at 8pm! smiley - wah

Post 5973

Suddenly, I meant. Typing one-handed and fanning myself with the other. smiley - winkeye

Post 5974

We had real heavy rain in the night again ,now it feels cooler and cloudy but going back up to 32 c later.smiley - erm

Post 5975

Nara Japan 3:45 pm were up to a good 32 c now and I'm just sitting here listening to Wogan and eating a choco chip peppermint ice cream, life is hardsmiley - winkeye

Post 5976

Chicago, 5am, 27°C and 82% humidity. Hopefully it's a bit cooler, or at least breezy, by the lake, so I won't melt getting to work.

Post 5977

Ballynac

Greetings from London on Wednesday 24th June around noon. It's a bright warm sunny day. There are some scattered clouds, but it's generally very bright and sunny. There is no discernible breeze. The current temperature is around 20c. A very pleasant summer's day!

Post 5978

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 24 June 2009 15:58

Started off clouded but the clouds have slowly dispersed with increasing sunny spells throughout the day. The temperature is 21°C and the wind speeds are 17 mph ENE.

Post 5979

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
its been sunny and warm, not the weather i want now, my hayfever.
its been raining in the night, and the air as cooled off.
-
time is 9-40am, on thursday the 25th of june, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5980

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 25 June 2009 10:32
Partly cloudy skies, with long sunny spells. The temperature is 20°C and the wind speeds are 10 mph ENE.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more