A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5901

Ballynac

Buon giornio tutti from Montone, Umbria in Italy. It's Wednesday the 27th May 2009, about 7pm in the evening. It's been a beautiful day here. The sun was shining, the sky was clear, a slightly cooling breeze disippating the worst of the 28c heat. VEry pleasant. Right now though, we're in the middle of a massive thunder storm with rain and hail that hopefully will clear the mugginess out of the air too and make for a very nice day tomorrow for my friend's wedding.

I've been in Florence and Venice the past few days where the temperatures in the high 30s made it quite stifling. Still, two of the most beautiful cities in the world though, so it's worth bearing the heat to see them.

Post 5902

supersissi

Hi here in Germany Bavaria isn't so hot as yesterday. It is 15 c now in the evening at 9 p.m. Last Monday it was 30 c hot. But it isn't raining. The weather forecast to the weekend doesn't sound better.
But on Saturday I am going to Gardasee. Surely the weather there will be nicer than in Bavaria. smiley - biggrin

Post 5903

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 278 May 2009 07:35

Partly cloudy skies, with some spells of sunshine. The temperature is 15° and the wind speeds are 8 mph W.

Post 5904

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 3:35 pm We had a lot of rain in the night but it stopped around lunchtime, I've been out for a walk and watched the clouds slowly go away now there is blue sky and the sun is showing it's face again nice temp today for walking 70 f or 22c.

Post 5905

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 29 May 2009
16:05

Clear skies, and plenty of sunshine. The temperature is 20° and the wind speeds are 13 mph ENE.

Post 5906

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
the sun is out, but still that undelieing wind, that makes it cold, summer still not here.
-
its now 9-20am on saturday the 30th of may, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5907

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 30 May 2009
11:55

Mainly clear skies, and plenty of sunshine. The temperature is 19° and the wind speeds are 13 mph ENE.

Post 5908

KWDave

Key West is paradise, but summer is here. It is 87 degrees at eight a.m., and the humidity is so high that breathing is literally difficult. We're supposed to get thunderstorms today, and we need them just to clear the air.

On a better note, the Vandenberg was successfully sunk on Wednesday, and is now the world's second largest artificial reef. The wreck site was officially opened to sport divers today at dawn.

Post 5909

Reality Manipulator

15:37

Variable cloud cover, from party cloudy to cloudy to mainly clear skies. Good amount of sunny spells increasing as the cloud decreases through the day. The temperature is 20° and the wind speeds are 13 mph ENE.

Post 5910

Nara Japan 4:30 pm Another warm day here 26 c ended up putting my shorts on before going for my walk , I did hear It's going to be a bit warmer tomorrowsmiley - smiley

Post 5911

Reality Manipulator

17:55

Partly cloudy skies with a good amount of sunny spells. The temperature is 22° and the wind speeds are 10 mph ENE.

Post 5912

Ballynac

London, Tuesday 2nd June at 0920. It's a beautiful warm sunny morning. There's harldy a cloud in the sky and barely a breeze to speak of. The current temperature is about 17c with an expected high of 27c.

Post 5913

hi all
-
the weather he is also sunny, but with it we have a new strain, of yellow pollen, and its driving my hayfever nuts.
-
now 9-25am, on tuesday the 2nd of june, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5914

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 02 June 2009
16:16

Clear skies and lots of sunshine all day. The temperature is 24° and the wind speeds are 10 mph EE.

Post 5915

miz

Cooler weather is on the cards, which is good. It's great to see the sun but it does get overpowering.

Post 5916

hi all
-
its cooler for me, ive been suffering the hayfever, now the weather is changing,
-
its now,10-05am, on wednesday the 3rd of june, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5917

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 03 June 2009
17:25

Cloudy and dull, light drizzle at tea time. Feels a lot colder than yesterday. The temperature is 14°and the wind speeds are 3 mph.

Post 5918

Cool today expect warmer tomorrowsmiley - cheers

Post 5919

miz

Was that the end of the so called "BBQ summer" ???
It's freezing now, which is all good for my prickly heat but it's June for heavens sake.

Post 5920

hi all
-
when i want it to stay cool, to give my hayfever chance to subside, out comes the sun.
-
miz, i,ll have you cold days, you can have my warm sun,smiley - rofl.
-
its now 9am, on friday the 5th of june, in bradford,yorkshire,uk,2009 smiley - dragon jim

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more