A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5861

Pedros_Ecosse - I always look this confused! :)

Celsiussmiley - biggrin

Post 5862

SD HA

Colombo, Sri Lanka.

6:15pm, 12/May/09.

Cloudy and gentle breeze (SW 15mph).

29°C (Feels like 25°C)

Humidity 73%

Post 5863

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 12 May 2009 19:40

Cloudy skies, slowly brightening up through the day with sunny spells, quite windy. The temperature is 13°C and there are 16 mph NE winds.

John Redbear in the UK we use celsius.smiley - smiley

Post 5864

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 13 May 2009 18:40

Cloudy skiess and cold. The temperature is 13°C and there are 6 mph ENE winds.

Post 5865

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Nara Japan 10:40 am For the last two days now the temp has dropped 25 c today and I've gone back to wearing a T shirt and socks it is still dry but we may get rain tomorrow I have noticed the gates on the river are now up which will help the farmers put water into the Tambos for rice planting which will happen soon I thinksmiley - smiley

Post 5866

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
its still like winter here, raining all night, and no sign of it being and different through the day, where is the ruddy summer.
-
its now 8-50am, on thursday the 14th of may, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5867

Sorry Jim I think we may have pinched itsmiley - winkeye

Post 5868

johnredbear,welcome to my, reinstated, weather thread.
-
smiley - dragon jim

Post 5869

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 14 May 2009 18:45

Cloudy skiess and cold. The temperature is 14°C and there are 9 mph E winds.

Post 5870

loonycat - run out of fizz

East Sussex

Dry with some sun but quite humid today. Had a light shower about an hour ago, just waiting for the 'dollops' of rain promised...

Post 5871

Nara Japan 3:40 pm A dry day here 23 c I think ,the weekend looks likely to be a wet one.

Post 5872

hi all
-
i think our weather people are nuts, they same a warmer summer with a light shower now and then,
-
light shower, its throwing it down it as all night, even the workmen drilling the ground at the end of the street have given up, and covered the machines.
-
sun, what sun.
-
its now 9-15 am, on friday the 15th of may, in yuck bradford yorkshire uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5873

Told you yesterday Jim We pinched it and we ain't gonna give it backsmiley - magic

Post 5874

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 15 May 2009 22:05

Cloudy skiess and cold, with light rain in the morning, slowly brightening up as the day went on and in the afternoon there was a good amount of sunshine and was quite warm. It has been raining for two hours. The temperature was 14°C and now is 12°C. It has been quite windy with 15 mph SSW and now it is 11mph SSW winds.

Post 5875

hi all
-
its just been a full on thunderstorm, i got soaked in the open, had to head for a tree, to avoid the ruddy rain.
-
its now 5-10pm, on a really wet saturday, the 16th of may, in bradford yorkshire uk,2009smiley - dragon jim

Post 5876

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 16 May 2009 18:25

Cloudy skies. with short periods of patchy light rain. There has been quite a few bright and sunny periods throught out the day. Although it is quite windy. The temperature is 15°C and the wind speeds are 19mph SW winds.

The refurbishment of Corringhman library that started in January, still has not been finishing. For the past fornight, they have only put a few books in the bookshelves. I think only one person is doing the work and only for one day a week.

Post 5877

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 17 May 2009 10:25

Partly cloudy skies. with some early bright and sunny spells, but it now has clompletely clouded and has been raining for half an hour . The temperature is 13°C and the wind speeds are 15mph S winds.

Post 5878

hi all
-
the weather is a bit better, but still cold and damp, and from the way the skys gone dark, i think that a storms on the way again.
-
where is the warm summer they keep on about ggrr smiley - rofl
-
its now 10-25am, on sunday the 17th of may, in bradford yorkshire uk, 2009 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5879

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, Thurrock, South-West Essex, East England 18 May 2009 21:55

Variable cloud cover, showers and rain. The top temperature has been 15° and now is 13°C and the wind speeds are 11 mph S winds.

Post 5880

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

We're about to cop 7 metre seas and 50 knot winds and a bit of rain to the tune of 400 to 500mm, nearly 2 foot of rain over a 36 hour period...whoo hoooo, bring it on!smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more