A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5321

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, East England,
15 November 2008 15:35

It was partly cloudy with some bright spells in the morning but by lunch time it had clouded over and the sun disappeared. The temperature is 14° and the wind speeds are 11 mph WSW.

Post 5322

Reality Manipulator

16 November 2008 13:18

It started out sunny with partly cloudy skies but by 9:00 it had clouded over. It started to rain at 12:00 noon for about a half an hour. The temperate now is 11°C and it feels warmer than it did yesterday even though it were a higher temperature. The wind speeds are 8 mph NE and their is visibility for 2 miles.

Post 5323

Keith Miller yes that Keith Miller

Well it went from a nice sunny 33c (splash in the pool weathersmiley - cool) to miserable 23c and rain with winds, same forecast all week.

We need the rain though so it's all good in the end.

Post 5324

Reality Manipulator

17 November 2008 13:30

Partly cloudy skies with light ground frost by late morning it had clouded over and there is a cold dampness in the air. The temperature now is 8°C and the wind speeds are 2 mph SSW.

Post 5325

Ballynac

Good afternoon all from London. It's a very grey, overcast, dull day here in London on this Monday, 17th November. It's been sort of drizzling or almost half attempting to rain for the past few hours but isn't quite raining just yet. The current temperature is around 8c at 2.45pm.

Post 5326

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all
-
its a nice sunny day, but thats where the nice ends, its ruddy cold outside lol
-
now nearly 10am, on tuesday the 18th of nov, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5327

Ballynac

Hello from London. It's 13.52 on Tuesday November 18th and it's quite a bright sunny day here. It started out as a grey, drizzly morning, but cleared up around 11am into quite a nice afternoon. It's currently about 10c.

Post 5328

Reality Manipulator

18 November 2008 15:11

It started off this morning with cloudy and grey slatey skies along with light drizzle which lasted until late morning by 12:00 noon it slowly started to brighten up any 14:00 the sun came out and the clouds were scattered but by 14:20 the clouds started to build up. It is still sunny and there is a bit of a breeze. The temperature now is 12°C and the wind speeds are 11 mph N along with visiblity up to 6 miles.

Post 5329

miz

Ballynac, hi don't you ever get jet-lag hun??? We must do a travell chat sometime???

Post 5330

Ballynac

Not really a jet lag victim. Usually it doesn't matter where in the world I've been, I can just adjust with absolutely no ..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post 5331

Reality Manipulator

19 November 2008 12:07

Mainly clear skies apart from the odd whisps of clouds and aeroplane streams. It is sunny and the temperature is 11°C and the wind speeds are 11 mph WNW.

Post 5332

Reality Manipulator

20 November 2008 11:43

It started out cloudy but by 09:00 the sun came out for an hour and it has been cloudy since 10:00 apart from a few bright intervals. The temperature now is 13° and the wind speeds are WNW//10 mph. There is visibilty for 9.99 miles. There is 72% humidity in the air.

Post 5333

Ballynac

It's a bright clear afternoon in London but it's a tad chilly. About 9c. A slight westerly breeze. Not a bad day for November.

I'm going to be on the graham norton show tonight for those of you in the UK. BBC2 and 9.30pm. I'm the guy making a fool of himself singing a Tom Jones song. If I'm edited out tonight, the un-edited version is on Sunday night.

Post 5334

Smudger879n

Well here in Fife its blowing a bitterly cold wind, the kind that cuts right through to your bonessmiley - erm
At least it has not rained....Yet! as I cant even remember the last day we never had rainsmiley - winkeye
smiley - cheersSmudger.

Post 5335

Ballynac

It's a lovely clear, bright, sunny day here in London. There are the occasikon fluffy white clouds in the sky, but other than that it's blue, blue, blue! Current temperature is about 9c.

It's 10.45 on Friday morning the 21st November.

Post 5336

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, East England, 21 November 2008 11:02

It started out dull but by 9:30 it started to brighten up and it has been sunny since 10:00. The clouds have started to break up with strong sunshine. The temperature now is 9°C but by noon it is going to start getting colder. The wind speeds are 15 mph NNW and visibilty is for 6 miles as well as the humidity being 57%.

Post 5337

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi all

saw you on the show last night, not bad lol

its cold and the suns out, but at the moment no rain

its now 11-15am, on friday the 21st nov, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5338

NorthernGal

Hate to tell you, but if it is raining, it is not "cold". Cold is when frost accumulates on your eyelashes when you step outdoors.

I will be happy if the temperature gets above freezing anytime in the next week. smiley - wah

Post 5339

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, East England, 22 November 2008 13:38

Sunny, cold with scattered cloud. The temperature now is 5°C but by but feels warmer than a so called mild day temperatures of 11°C. The wind speeds are 18 mph NNW and visibilty is for 6 miles as well as the humidity being 60%.

Post 5340

urchinvic - the budgies are restless

Stoke on Trent, Midland type area

Its grey, gusty winds, ruddy cold (think about 5-6 c but feels colder. Typical swearing weather. smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post