A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Whats the weather doing where you are?

Post 5281

NorthernGal

Minnesota, USA.

We had our first snow fall last Sunday. At least it melted as it hit the ground.

Currently 28F/-2C. They are promising a warmup by the end of the week.

Post 5282

Reality Manipulator

Rush Green and South Ockendon, East England,
28 Ocobter 2008 19:37

Moderate frost early this morning, Partly cloudy with plenty of sunshine but by the early afternoon hail/rain. The top temperature was 8° and it is partly cloudy now and the temperature is 5°C.

Post 5283

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

its another undecided day, dry at the moment, very cold, but the sun keeps trying to come out.and the winds blowing a bit now.
-
the time is 8-30am,on wednesday the 29th of october, in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5284

Reality Manipulator

South Ockendon, East England,
29 Ocobter 2008 12:06

Clear skies to start off with but now there are scattered clouds with plenty of sunshine. The temperature is 6°C and the wind speeds are 5 mph NNW.

Post 5285

Ballynac

Greetings from London on Wendsy 29th at 12.15pm. It is a bit chilly out there but with a nice clear blue sky and brilliant sunshine. The current temperature is around 7c.

It snowed in London last night, only an inch or two but still unseasonable for this part of the world. I was one of the (un)lucky ones to get caught out in it at 11pm last evening and, much to the joy of one of my neighbours who happened to be putting out her bins as I passed, I made it to about 5 metres from my door and then rather ungraciously slipped in the snow and landed on my ass!!! smiley - snowball

Post 5286

hi all
-
im another year older 61, and the weathers still yucky, in out and about, but just to pay a few things, visit a friend for dinner,as my birthday treat, and get £5 10p and 20p peices for tomz halloween, kids round here dont want toffee lol.
-
its now 8-45am, on thursday the 30th of october,in bradford uk,2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5287

Reality Manipulator

30 Ocobter 2008 13:1o

Variable cloud with sunny intervals and the temperature is 8°C. The wind speeds are 9 mph ESE.

Post 5288

hi all
-
its been cold again, and the sun as been trying to come out,
but losing the battle,could be rain before tonight.
-
now 1-35pm,on friday the 31st of october, in bradford uk,2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5289

Reality Manipulator

31 Ocobter 2008 18:42

Scattered cloud with plenty of sunshine but a cold wind. The top temperature was 9°C but it is 6°C but it feels more like 4°C. The wind speeds are 6 mph NNW.

Post 5290

Reality Manipulator

01 November 2008 13:39

Cloudy, cold, miserable with drizzle. Top temperatures of 9°C and wind speeds of 14 mph NE.

Post 5291

Reality Manipulator

02 November 2008 13:59

Scattered clouds and sunny spells. Top temperature is 13°C and the wind speeds are 5 mph.

Post 5292

Good_Ridence_BBC

Here Doncaster England.

17:28
Dark, cold/freezing
7c outside no idea about wind speed smiley - sorry was raining earlier
getting darker early smiley - grr

Can't wait for SUMMER 2009 lol
hate this weather.

Post 5293

hi all
-
its been the coldest day for a long time, spots of rain on and off, then about half hour ago, the rain got heavier.
-
time is 9-50pm, on sunday the 2nd of nov,in bradford uk, 2008 smiley - dragon jim

Post 5294

Reality Manipulator

03 November 2008 17:53

Cloudy and dull, by noon fine drizzle (very similar to a haar) and it is still wet. The temperature is 11°C and the wind speeds are 11 mph NNE.

Post 5295

Good_Ridence_BBC

Doncaster England

3rd Nov 2008 18:10
10c outside no rain but dark I think because I've got the curtains closed lol.

Still no idea about wind speed cus I don't have a wind thingy telling me the wind speed, or how many drops of rain has fallen in a day...
smiley - rainbow Dale. I hope it rains/in bucket form on 5th Nov because I hate fireworks yep I'm a smiley - sadface guy oh well. bye lmao.

Post 5296

Reality Manipulator

04 November 2008 14:14

Cloudy, dull and overcast. The temperature is 13°C and the wind speeds are 8 mph ENE.

Post 5297

miz

South Yorkshire;
It's cold, dark and foggy & drizzley. Typical November day

Post 5298

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Woohoo, it's snowing in November!! smiley - biggrin For those in the Northern Hemisphere, down here we're a month and a half from the summer solstice.

Post 5299

Reality Manipulator

05 November 2008 10:36

Cloudy, dull and overcast. The temperature is 11°C and the wind speeds are 14 mph NE.

Post 5300

Ballynac

Greetings from Singapore. It's a grey overcast day here in the tropics, with a current temperature around 31c and humidity in the 90's. So hot and sweaty really. Was raining lightly this morning but has stopped now. Though looks like rain again before the day is out. It's currently 1pm local time on Thursday 6th November.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more