A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cancel

Post 1501

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

I just had a thought smiley - yikes

Considering the Great One's tardiness - maybe we should nominate as Patron Saint of The Procrastinators .....

cancel

Post 1502

Oops!! What I meant was ....

Considering the Great One's tardiness - maybe we should nominate nighthoover as Patron Saint of The Procrastinators .....

cancel

Post 1503

Jay and Silent Bob

Does anyone have a ensuit

cancel

Post 1504

Jay and Silent Bob

If you had an ensuit and could pee really far you wouldn't have to get up

cancel

Post 1505

Jay and Silent Bob

Just think about it

cancel

Post 1506

Jay and Silent Bob

Who has the longest name on H2G2

cancel

Post 1507

Jay and Silent Bob

I want to know

cancel

Post 1508

Jay and Silent Bob

Please inform me

cancel

Post 1509

Ascended Vegeta Prince Of All Saiyans,

I think the place you're looking for is at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A148907

we are searching for more "metaphysical" answers smiley - winkeye

cancel

Post 1510

threesecondmemory

Not got a clue. nighthoover would know.

that aint the real nighthoover. As deputy high priest decree it so, and like with other religions, I don't need a shred of evidence to back me up! smiley - biggrin

cancel

Post 1511

ali1kinobe

Huzzah! The high preist has spoken

can I now destroy the postings of all non-believers and false prophets?

cancel

Post 1512

Wampus

I've been trolling the nighthoover forum (and shrine, and various other threads), and I must say,

smiley - erm

This whole thing is very disturbing. I think in about 500 years there's going to be a Church of the Nighthoover that will have replaced Christianity and conduct holy wars against other religions. History in the making, I tell you.

Wampus

cancel

Post 1513

Perhaps .... but the Church of nighthoover will not use weapons of destruction .... the Great One will just suck in all non-believers quietly and peacefully ......

and then he will leave them in a pile of surprised dust

smiley - peacedove

cancel

Post 1514

alji's

Ascended Vegeta Prince Of All Saiyans asked

>Who has the longest name on H2G2

There is a limmit to the number of characters you can enter in the name box. mine is just about as long as you can make it though only part of it is my name.

Alji,{Guru}, smiley - zensmiley - wizard of the Red Dragon (Swynwr y Ddraig Goch) (conducting a sun sign poll @ A712595)smiley - surfer(Member of The H2G2 Guild of Wizards @ U197895 looking for wiz kids to join, though you don't have to be a wiz kid just know a bit about some subject that you think will be of interest to others or just bore the pants off them. This is an equal opportunities space open to all sexes, ages and abilities)

cancel

Post 1515

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Yes! For while Revelation has yet to inform us of the specific date, be it in 2000 years, forty days, tomorrow or even later today, we the Believers await that Great Day of Suction almost breathlessly.

smiley - sigh
~jwf~

cancel

Post 1516

threesecondmemory

*prays for such a glorious day*

No sign in XS on friday, the drum shop saturday, curry house or pub saturday night, pub sunday, and no sign at happy mondays comedy club last night. smiley - wah

cancel

Post 1517

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I felt awful this morning smiley - headhurts I only feel markidly improved this evening smiley - erm do you think it is a sign, a foresight given to us by the mighty one, given to me in pint glasses and wisky glasses, and in wine goblets of red and white smiley - erm no sign of nighthoover at Rag, the Eagle or the night club place we invaded last night smiley - headhurts I didn't see any sign of the prophet on the dance floor smiley - erm least not where I was anyhow smiley - erm will check in Toni's back garden and in her house tonight; as I'm off for dinner there and to contemplate the words of the prophet smiley - sadface none of the kids at my school i'm on placement at have heard of nighthoover smiley - wahsmiley - sadface and penance to these imposters that use the prophets name smiley - grr they will trely be distroyed by nighthoover's first suck on the second coming of nighthoover (oh glorious day), when nighthoover shall return (oh glorious day) and the streets will be invaded by hoover's both great and small (oh glorious hoover's), and reverence will be paid to nighthoover and the long awaited return (oh glriousy return) smiley - sadface lettuce pray smiley - zen

cancel

Post 1518

threesecondmemory

Lettuce pray indeed. smiley - zen

No sign last night in The Roadhouse. There was a particularly fine rock band though. My Red Bullet. 'twas ace. smiley - smiley

cancel

Post 1519

Haylle (Nyssabird) ? mg to recovery

I have searched quietly on this continent across the Atlantic, but alas...nay, it may be nighttime, I may gaze upon my kids' toy vacuum, but no amount of green i smoke makes it anything other than a Dirt Devil. smiley - erm

*prostrates herself in all respect to 2legs*

cancel

Post 1520

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Our torturous waiting and obediance to teh words of the prophet shall yeild manafold returns on the glorious day of the second coming (oh glorious day), whensoever that day may be we can postulate and contemplate and our waiting and constant vigel shall one day for sure bring its own rewards in a truely nighthooverable way that only the ONE true ruler of the small space at the back of pieces of furniture, created as a result of the skirting board being proud of the wall by half an inch, therefore having the consequence of preventing furniture, such as wall units, from sitting flush with the wall, and the place where the dust does collect, and which only nighthoover can render Nighthooverly and nighthooverable in its beinG, AND WHEN INDEED nighthoover, the prophet, returns to lead us to the promised land of hooverability and nighthooverly things uncertain smiley - zen Oh, we wait in your thread oh mighty nighthoover for you to give us word a sign and a inkling of the nighthooverly existance to which we strive smiley - sadface Wait,search and pay reverence to the mighty one for nighthoover is good and nighthoover is all leading to us the fate that all dust and filth must befall smiley - rainbowsmiley - zen Let us read: Starting from Hooverbs 1:10;

1:10 My son, if Nonnighthooverly sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

1:11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for dark and dank filth, let us lurk presently for the Hoover-innocent without cause:

1:12 Let us swallow them up alive as the dirt; and whole, as those that go down into the pub:
1:13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with Hoover:

1:14 Cast in thy hoover among us; let us all have one Hoovermandment:
1:15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them and their dark dank filth of much Dust; refrain thy foot from their Dust-ridden path:

1:16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed Dust.

1:17 Surely in vain the hoover is spread in the Guide of any Dust ridden except for those that Devote.

Key: Complain about this post