A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Cheese

Post 3121

Nebulaman. Giant Bee! Your luvverleee!

There he is! smiley - panda

Cheese

Post 3122

Baron Grim

Since we're talking smiley campaigns I just thought I'd mention this one. It seems doomed but we're still hopefull. Maybe will provide a smiley when he returns.

F20473?thread=310776

Cheese

Post 3123

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - sheepsmiley - blacksheepsmiley - pandasmiley - titsmiley - catsmiley - blackcatsmiley - dogsmiley - mousesmiley - esuomsmiley - yikessmiley - titsmiley - titsmiley - monstersmiley - vampiresmiley - dogsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - alienfrownsmiley - aliensmilesmiley - smileysmiley - ufosmiley - yikessmiley - runsmiley - zoomsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - space

Bananas

Post 3124

Shagrath (Join the Metal Appreciators' Society @ A2556489)

And Now...a Poem with Regards to Bananas.

Bananas are 'licious,
Bananas are yummy.
They make a good feeling
inside of my tummy.
Banans are just uncomparably good;
They just cannot lose against any other food.
They have an incomprehensible taste
That I will say never should go to waste.
And since I so love these warm yellow fruits,
They are one thing that I for always will root.
So if you see a banana today,
Please tell it all I had to say.

Bananas

Post 3125

oh hoover of the night
oh power and mnight
oh hoover of the night
nighthoover thats right
oh hoover of the night
through dark and dust
oh hoover of the night
by the day all appears bright
oh hoover of the night
removing dust from all around
oh hoover of the night bacon, yes please, half a pound smiley - zen t o m a t o t o t o m o t o e g g a n d b a c o n s a n d w i c h n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

Bananas

Post 3126

Baron Grim

Oh dreaded Dust Bunny,
Oh fretful Loess leapord,
Spreading detritus in your wake.
Filth and foul,
Becomes your cowl,
Oh, what a mess you make.

All surfaces turn grey,
When you pass this way,
And oh, it is disgusting.
But soon your confidence,
Will meet its recumpense,
When nighthoover does the dusting!

Bananas

Post 3127

Oh yea and yea and yeam, a thousand yea's on this day
nighthoover a comneth this way, oh yea, mhrrlily snad frily so oh yea, a thousand dust bunnies flee oh yea oh yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea oh yea oh yea oh yea a thousand yea's oh yea, and frilly and mhirlly so oh yea, a thousand yea's oh yea oh yea oh yea, the hoover oh yea the night oh yea, oh yea oh yea oh yea oh yea nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthiovver nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover n i g h t h o o v e r n
i
g
h
t
h
o
o
v
e
r nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover oh yea nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover oh yea oh yea oh yea ngihthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover ngihthoover hoover night hoover hoover night hoover nighthoover nighthoover n i g h t h o o v e r nighthoover nighthoover nighthover nighthoover hoover hoover hoover hoover hoover hoover hoover hoover hoover hoover hoover nighthover n i g h t h o o v e r nighthoover hoover hoover hoover nighthooer oh yea oh yea oh ye mrhilly so and yea oh hoover hoover hoover hoover hoover nighthooer nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover nbhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooovovvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrr n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r r e v o o t h i n nighthoover nighthoover nighthoover oh yea oh yea oh yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea smiley - zen

Bananas

Post 3128

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Oh yeah?

Bananas

Post 3129

Oh Yea yea yea yea yea yea! smiley - biggrin Any idea whats happening to 'nightof teh hoover'? is it getting towards appearing in The Post? smiley - erm Any news on the pic to go with tit? smiley - droolsmiley - grovelsmiley - biggrin Should we continue it on further? smiley - erm Thought I noticed a couple of things with it as it is so far, where the 'factory' was called the 'dyson factory', whereas it should probably be the 'hoover factory' to start with, comieng the 'dyson factory' later, after nighthoovers remocval from teh factory by dyson, so that he can come back to the factory smiley - huhsmiley - headhurts I think I need a lay down smiley - zzz On yonder hill stood still lain fallen tree, over yonder fallen tree sat shallow still lake, and apon the lake of shallow and still the light of the moon was cast. The sahdow of the tree, fallen stump did cast, across the lake, from low red sun. smiley - huhsmiley - erm

Bananas

Post 3130

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - ermNo idea about the story or the pic... maybe they've forgotten about us? Well, "Cast your bread upon the waters, and one day it might be eaten by a duck. Or not".

I should probably read the story again to see what's wrong with it... I'm pretty sure the factory was called the Dyson factory first and it only changed later. smiley - weird I guess there _might_ be a couple of things in the story that don't make sense. smiley - biggrin

Bananas

Post 3131

Baron Grim

Oh, just one or two surely. smiley - winkeyesmiley - bigeyessmiley - biggrin

Bananas

Post 3132

logicus tracticus philosophicus

yes still cant work out if C5 is secret club,specialy life 24 in fact is mirrored as 42 17 and seven make 24 and we allknow that twenty four is really secret code for forty two,night hover plan allways cunning disguiseing, hoovers movement around the country,where are they all now,advertised as lasting for ever,why no automotive smileys every other smileys ,smiley - busmaybe but the c5,the hoover disguised as a car, yes they where cheese shaped,............

Bananas

Post 3133

The only glaring bit that didn't make sens ein the storey, was the factory being called 'dyson' to start with, when the Detective reads the sign, saying 'dyson factory', which should read 'hoover factory' as later on it gets changed* to 'dyson factory' ik I think smiley - erm

Bananas

Post 3134

smiley - ermI thought the town changed, not the factory... the factory took over the town and changed it from Hooverville to Dysonville, I think...

Bananas

Post 3135

Probably smiley - erm I don't know, I might have to read it again to find out, and I'm not sure that would help much smiley - biggrin Its more twisty turney than a really twisty turney thing with lots of twists and turns in it smiley - huhsmiley - biggrinsmiley - ermsmiley - yawn

Bananas and nighthoover

Post 3136

Yeah, it is... smiley - biggrin

Bananas and nighthoover

Post 3137

smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin I think the first half was funnier than the second; though the second was just more bizzare and weird by miles smiley - biggrinsmiley - weirdsmiley - ermsmiley - laugh

Bananas and nighthoover

Post 3138

The first half was written by more people, I think that was good.

Bananas and nighthoover

Post 3139

Yeh, probably also in shorter individual sections on each post; helped to generate more variety whilst maintaining some* kind of logic in it smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh

Bananas and nighthoover

Post 3140

smiley - laughI think in part 2, between the two of us we've completely screwed up that poor detective fella...smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Cheese

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more