A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Enter Madness, stage left

Post 3101

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! NO! No! No! No! No! No! smiley - yikes n
i
g
h
t
h
o
o
v
e
r
l
i
v
e
s
!!!! smiley - zen

Enter Madness, stage left

Post 3102

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

You keep saying nighthoover is dead, but I cannot see how this can be true. We do not even know what nighthoover looks like, how can you be sure this is whom you've killed?

I have a hardcopy in deposit!

Post 3103

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Voice from the collected holy threads
"Once you got in you can never leave . . .

>
>cancel
> Post: 9
>
>Posted Sep 26, 2001 by nighthoover
>so i got stuck here
>

And he will remain here forever and ever
(As long as the DNA servers will serve us)

We just do not believe he is dead you got the wrong one!
you would have to kill all of us the DNA servers and all backups to come anywhere close.

Nighthoover lives! "

Post 3104

Nebulaman. Giant Bee! Your luvverleee!

Never under estimate the power of an electric perambulator!

Post 3105

(crazyhorse)impeach hypatia

nighthoover is eternal

Post 3106

Nighthoover V's Electric Perambulator? Mmmmm, let me think.......I think Nighthoover would win everytime except the fact that I had a packet of walnuts with me so there!!!!

Post 3107

the hand that holds the hoover holds the hoover and in holding the hoover the hand that holds the hoover holds the hoover again and in holding the hoover again the hand that holds the hoover still holds the hoover again and again and round and around, and about and here and there and all of the hoover is all of teh hoover and all of the hand is all of the hand and the hand that is all holds the hoover that is all and nighthoover is the hand and nighthoover is the eternal round and around and again and again and what goes around comes around and that which in coming round goes around again goes around again and it in going around again causes itself to go around again, so it goes round again and the hand holding the hoove ris always the hand holding the hoover again and again around and around and eternal repetition and earnest hemmingway indeed oh yea, and a thousand yea's and a yea more with the yea's oh yea, oh yea, for sure it is as it is which it is that it is for that which is it it is and it is as it is for eternity of round and around and yea and yea and yea for the hoover is the power and the glory forever and v ever ahhh bob smiley - zen n
i
g
h
t
h
o
o
v
e
r
n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r n i g h t h o o v e r smiley - zen

Post 3108

Except when matched with an electric perambulator carrying a bag of walnuts.

Post 3109

Well, yes, but only if the walnuts are still in their shells, of course...

Post 3110

Damn, walnut halves!!! Nighthoover wins. smiley - zen

Post 3111

Anyone for an almond finger?

Post 3112

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit in the almond tree
"What is an almond finger?

HooToo is Five Years Old!!
Anyone for a free balloon, just name the colour!"

Post 3113

Its lik4e a kind of cake, type, thing, with almonds in it, sort of like a oblong shapped thing kind of with like cake ness and you know kind of thing? smiley - erm or maybe it is something I just invented smiley - grr It just cost me ten quid in teh taxi, to go collect the railcard that they failed to diliver after I paid five quid for recorded dilivery, after having to have the card reissued at a cost of five quid, after they lost it in the mail the first time it was sent to me smiley - grrsmiley - erm ,smiley - yawn I was so fed up after having been in the hot taxi for some time, I couldn't be bothered to make it along to try and buy some wine smiley - ermsmiley - redwinesmiley - sadface nighthoover moves in mystorious ways smiley - zen

Post 3114

You whinging here as well 2legs? I'm cooking my fry up for brekkie at the mo!

Post 3115

Fry up! smiley - drool I didn't have any breckfast, hardly ever do, never up early enough smiley - biggrin Mind, guess you need to eat real food whilst you've the chance smiley - biggrin I had a slice of cheese and toast with some garlic sausage type meat on it smiley - drool for lunch; Beef stew and dumplings tonight as I got some meat out to defrost a while ago smiley - droolsmiley - biggrin

Post 3116

You will turn into a big lump of cheese if you carry on with this cheese fixation!

Post 3117

smiley - evilgrin I don't eat that* much cheese... honest smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin

Cheese

Post 3118

Why no smiley - cheese smiley?

Cheese

Post 3119

They've not introduced any new smileys in a while smiley - erm I don't know fif the smiley - cheese had been suggested, but I think they are still closed to new suggestions as there are so many outstanding suggestions, including the <?> smiley, the smiley> and countless others smiley - ermsmiley - skullsmiley - pandasmiley - titsmiley - bussmiley - zoomsmiley - nursesmiley - lighthouse

Cheese

Post 3120

boooooooo! smiley - panda (nothing shows up for the panda?)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more