A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Liv Tyler or George Formby

Post 3881

The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

Like Michigan... or Mars... or M...Uzbekistan!

Post 3882

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - titsmiley - shrug
"Perhaps smiley - winkeye"

Post 3883

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

Latest Count

Lady Scott - 43
Liv Tyler - 37.5
George Formby - 40.5
Rolf Harris - 5
The Ukulele - 5
Nicole Kidman - 3
smiley - spork - 3
Inigo Montoya - 3
mAd_CaDeT_fIsH - 2
Nathan Lane - 2
Nighthoover - 2
Al Gore - 2
Lime Marmalade - 2
Bob the Farmer - 2
Charlemagne - 2
Johnny Depp - 2
George Foreman - 1
Will Hay - 1
The Didgeridoo - 1
Kitkat Chunky - 1
Chunky-smiley - mars-icecream - 1
Harry Lauder - 1
Kebab - 1
Carrie-Ann Moss - 1
Carey Elwes - 1
Glass of Water - 1

smiley - cheerssmiley - musicalnote

Post 3884

Lady Scott

smiley - sadface I miss my smiley - discosmiley - disco

Post 3885

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"And even worse you do not have 42 votes any more. smiley - sadface

smiley - disco 43 Lady Scott

"

Post 3886

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Great Lady Scott is in the lead. *wanders if she give me a advisory post if she wins* Oh well smiley - disco I really could stand smiley - discothoughsmiley - smiley
smiley - fullmoonsmiley - piratesmiley - dog

Post 3887

The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

I agree... we need more smiley - disco!

Post 3888

Lady Scott

The results will not be finalized until every single researcher on h2g2 has voted.

smiley - erm This could go on for a while...

Post 3889

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Well I gues that we'll be waiting for about a millinia or so given the expedential amount of new researcher divided by the square root of pie times the speed of light in a vacuum. Multiplied by the circumference of the oak in Lady Scott's sister's neibourhood.

Post 3890

Lady Scott

Why do people always talk about the square root of pie?smiley - huh

Pie are round.

Cornbread are square.

smiley - tongueout

Post 3891

3.14 With a bunch of numbers behind it. Part of the formula to figure the cicumference of a given round thingysmiley - rainbow

Post 3892

Lady Scott

Yeah, I knew that.

pi = 3.14159265 etc

I just thought you'd appreciate the cornbread pun, being from the south.

smiley - erm

Post 3893

I knew that you knew that.smiley - biggrin I really don't like cornbread every time I eat it I have an epaglastis misfire and like to choke myself. Please excuse the misspelling on the medical term it been a long time since I had to spell that one.smiley - smiley

Post 3894

Lady Scott

smiley - erm

Do all corn products do that, or just cornbread?

I never cared at all for cornbread until I started making my own, using whole grain cornmeal, instead of the degerminated flavorless stuff they pass off as cornmeal in the stores. And I *really* can't stand the toasted cornmeal they seem to love so much here in the north. smiley - yuk

It's difficult to find cornmeal that hasn't been mucked about with around here. I usually need to go to a health food store to get it.

Post 3895

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

well I know all rice products make birdies go boom...

Post 3896

Great... now I have a hankerin for Cornbread...

Post 3897

Well I like cornbread ok I use to love to put it in a glass of milk and eat it tht way. But the stuff darn nears kills me so I stay away from it. I don't know the cause and neither does the VA Doctors They gave me a series of test that were to say the least nasty and unplesant. And found nothing wrong with me boy were they shallow. Just Kiddin. So I eat wheatbread instead.

Post 3898

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

vote scottiesmiley - laugh

Post 3899

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

....nuclear wessels!

Post 3900

Lady Scott

smiley - laugh Beam me up! smiley - ufo

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more