A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Sex is so complicated

Post 81

Prez HS (All seems relatively quiet here)

I knew a girl with three breasts once, only in the end she just turned out to have a VERY short neck. smiley - sadface

Sex is so complicated

Post 82

Dizzy H. Muffin

Well how DO you make those images, like the smiley and the frowney and the bug-eyedy and the triple-breastedy (just kidding) and the fish?

Sex is so complicated

Post 83

Hey another one.
Look: what you do is you type the eyes, nose and mouth of the smiley.
For an original that's smiley - smiley colon-dash-closing bracket.
for a booboo that's colon-dash-opening bracket smiley - sadface
for the fish it´s >,<,> smiley - fish

Now you try.

Sex is so complicated

Post 84

Dizzy H. Muffin

smiley - sadfacesmiley - smileysmiley - fishsmiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeye

Hmm...I like this.

Sex is so complicated

Post 85

nymphg

' yes' she said, 'bear rugs sound quite satisfying, how long will that take? I cant wait forever'

Purple Mongeese

Post 86

Obscure

i think that you are the culprit, anyway is the plural monGEESE or monGI

Purple Mongeese

Post 87

johnnyr

if it can be mongi
it could also be mongooses

Purple Mongeese

Post 88

MadMunk?¿

Hey, it wasn't me.......smiley - winkeye

Sex is so complicated

Post 89

The president chuckled a bit to himself.
Now it was clear where they were heading.

With a quiet nod to the Maitre d', he affirmed the order of one of the most blazingly warm Roast Fireplaces the resaurant had in stock.
A great big mother of an ex-Grizzly walked in, thin as a bear-rug, carrying the flaming hearth on it's back. It too, knew why it had been summoned from the cozy closet it had been hanging round in, draped over an iron bar, no more than mothfeed. Now the rug felt revigorated, once having the opportunity to be the festive grounds for tonight's feast. It set down the raoring fireplace, and spread itself out on the floor, giving the girl a lookover, the president a wink and growling softly.

The president flashed a smile and stroked the bear rug with a sensuous hand. "With anyone else, it might have taken a few minutes. But you're not with anyone else, are you?"

Sex is so complicated

Post 90

Digital Watch

It depends which planet you are from smiley - smiley

Sex is so complicated

Post 91

nymphg

I'm not like anyone you've ever met' she replied, taking the stranger by the hand she through him on the rug ( With a rather disconcerted sound from the bear) and ...
.ordered another drink. "he'll wait" she said and left him to wonder what exactly she was planning.

Sex is so complicated

Post 92

Farquar

I had an uncle who did that once...

Sex is so complicated

Post 93

TowelMaster

Towels anyone...? Oops sorry, not yet I see...

Sex is so complicated

Post 94

Feeling quite relaxed, the president now lay stretched out on the furry rug, wondering what exactly it was this time that had turned the darkhaired girl who was simply 'feeling peckish' to the instigator of an atmosphere which was getting more and more uneasy for the innocent bystanders by the minute.

The question whether or not this was turning into a sex chat forum was still left unanswered, and far be it from this president to surrender an answer before it was already too late. It seemed to be out of his hands for now: he felt more amused than annoyed with the takecharge attitude she now displayed.

He lazily sat up again, threw another log on the crackling, juicy Roast Fireplace and waited. The bear dreamt about Alaska, and sucked its left foreclaw in its sleep.

Sex is so complicated

Post 95

RiffRaff

Yeah, but Farq... he was _insane_.

Sex is so complicated

Post 96

nymphg

(What has this got to do with sex, we're researching bear-rug behavioural patterns!)

The stranger began to become aware that these so called innocent by-standers were not as shocked as he would have expected, in fact they too were looking at him in that hungry way.

he started to feel slightly uneasy. who (or what) were these people and had he got himself in over his head. then he saw what this mysterious dark lady was drinking and he felt his stomach clench with fear.....

Sex is so complicated

Post 97

Llama Girl

Voon. Hi, I'm a llama, a virgin, and mostly like also quite prone to doing dumb things because I'm an American llama. But then, I can be cool. I'm very tan. Thank you California. Anyway, I'm wondering why a bear and not a sloth?

Sex is so complicated

Post 98

Researcher 49266. magikthise

i wish i new my life might have been a wow .but now i dream what might have been and seek those who have gentle souls and big hearts

Sex is so complicated

Post 99

Crow the Cat

I have a gentle soul, a big heart and eight nipples.

Sex is so complicated

Post 100

Lostwagian

It's supposed to be complicated. It it were easy everyone would be doing it.

Key: Complain about this post