A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Sex is so complicated

Post 121

bernee

Bog-snorkelling! So that's what it was - and I thought the creature I saw in my toilet was the dreaded sewer snake!! smiley - winkeye

Sex is so complicated

Post 122

The man in the shack

How foolish of you.
You should know that sewer-snakes don't like the Bee-Gees.

Sex is so complicated

Post 123

Richard

I have nice oak finished Chippendale legs, and a damned comfy seat atop 'em.

Sex is so complicated

Post 124

muppet man

Sex is so complicated

Post 125

muppet man

what the hell are you talking about sex is every thing

Sex is so complicated

Post 126

The man in the shack

Well yes, but if the tap should run dry we must find ways to distract ourselves until the next time our cup floweth over.

Sex is so complicated

Post 127

Dizzy H. Muffin

This is getting vesmiley - fishry silly.

Me strange person!

Post 128

Dizzy H. Muffin

ARRGH! Sorry, that psmiley - bigeyesst was made when I was using a different egsmiley - bigeyes. Perhaps I shsmiley - bigeyesuld change this smiley - bigeyesne as well; it dsmiley - bigeyesesn't seem tsmiley - bigeyes be as stable as I had thsmiley - bigeyesught at first. I should dsmiley - bigeyes it later; nsmiley - bigeyest a gsmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyesd idea tsmiley - bigeyes change smiley - bigeyesne's egsmiley - bigeyes in public -- Egsmiley - bigeyes changing is an unnerving sight tsmiley - bigeyes behsmiley - bigeyesld.

Anywhsmiley - bigeyes, befsmiley - bigeyesre I gsmiley - bigeyes, here are twsmiley - bigeyes tips:
1. Dsmiley - bigeyesn't dsmiley - bigeyes it unless ysmiley - bigeyesu are sure ysmiley - bigeyesu wsmiley - bigeyesn't get an STD, and
2. Never pick a fight with a Synthespian.

Well, that's all, gsmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyesdbye! I hope those tips are helpfull!

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

{Thud}

Me strange person!

Post 129

The man in the shack

What have you got against STD's???
They're just another lifeform, struggling to make a buck in the cut-throat world of natural selection. We should embrace them, nurture them, foster them.
Anyone got any favorites?

Me strange person!

Post 130

Dizzy H. Muffin

That's a very silly thing to say.

Anyway, that post I made was with a more unstable ego than I had thought at the time. I'm now certain that my current ego is perfectly stable. Its stability is as solid as a smiley - fish rock. I think. It's a 47-point ego, so I demand that it may or may not start out mostly unstable but get better the more I'm staring at a screen, having some effect on what's on it. That could be accomplished by watching TV, but I don't have much effect on what's on it. Anyway, this ego is getting silly. I'M getting silly. I AM SILLY! Excuse me, I have to change THIS ego. It's so hard to choose a suitable one.

You strange person!

Post 131

The Wisest Fool

I think THRUSH is my favourite STD.
I've never had it, but I like the fact it was what Napolean Solo and the rest of U.N.C.L.E. were battling against. And to think they could have just used natural yoghurt like everyone else.
If this has just confused everyone more then I'm sorry, that's sex for you.

You strange person!

Post 132

Dizzy H. Muffin

You're being very silly.

Anyway, this 42-point ego is perfectly stable. I wonder if it's the Answer... smiley - winkeyesmiley - fish

You strange person!

Post 133

The man in the shack

I find the best way to stabalise implant egos is to connect ones cranium, via the nearest lightning conductor, to the wrath of Thor.

Me strange person!

Post 134

Dizzy H. Muffin

There you go again! You're being very silly! And doesn't anyone want to give a boneheaded comment about the Synthespian one, the maniacal laugh, or the thud at the end?

You strange person!

Post 135

Prez HS (All seems relatively quiet here)

Yes, it does give you that trusty stable flatlined EEG, dunnit?

You strange person!

Post 136

Dizzy H. Muffin

There you go again! You're being very silly! And doesn't anyone want to give a boneheaded comment about the Synthespian one, the maniacal laugh, or the thud at the end?

You strange person!

Post 137

The man in the shack

I would like to take this opportunity, adolescent white male who likes 47, to request that you sell me a little of what you are on.

You strange person!

Post 138

Dizzy H. Muffin

Whaddaya MEAN, "what I'm on"!?

You strange person!

Post 139

The man in the shack

...I became this way through years of disciplined meditation, yogic technique, and radical experimental surgery...

You strange person!

Post 140

Crow the Cat

I had radical surgery and now Sex Ain't So Complicated!

Key: Complain about this post