A Conversation for World War Battlefield

Ultimate World War Zone: All Armies War

Post 1

The Spook Corporation

This battle is on the Ultimate World War Zone (see page this convo is on). please read the rules and abide by them so that this can be fun for everyone. new armies can be added to the battle at any time.

Post 2

Rabid Monkey

*Finds nice little hiding place in a train, and starts muching on bannanas*

Post 3

Fred Smith

*Lands plane behind Terranic Lines, picks up an Enfield rifle and runs into no-mans land to find a nice part of the trench for when the battle begins.* Very cosy. Although it is a little dirty.

Post 4

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*Leading her faithfull fire breathing dragon Derrael by his reigns, the Terranic Captain First Intelligence Officer Yankee-Shoes steps off a train car, and toward the Terranic post*

Reporting for duty! This looks absolutely fabulous... not all the mucking about like the war against the Thundercats. Where should I set up my intelligence operation, Sir?

Post 5

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner flies in on his Guymelif, and circles overhead, taking survailence.*

Morning, YS! Who are you with?

Post 6

Terran

Yankee-Shoes, assuming your with the Terranic Army, then set your stuff up over there...

*points at a very secret area somewhere on the field that no one will know about*

Field-Marshall Terran smiley - earth

Post 7

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

*To Mystrunner*I think I shall be with the Terranic Army, but if the Thigites show up, and we don't join up together, I may have to go AWOL or have my e-vil twin drop by or something. You?

*To Terran* Ah, yes... where are we brainstorming for this one, Field Marshall? And what are my formal orders. Have a cuppa smiley - tea and a think!

Post 8

Deidzoeb

Mr The Spook Corporation, are new armies allowed to set up headquarters in new conversation threads? I'd like to create a camp for the Zaphodista Army so we can talk the others out of fighting this dangerous, pointless war. Can't we all just get along?

Post 9

Mystrunner

I have followed you to the ends of the earth, friend. I will do so again...

Post 10

spook

i can't see any problem with setting up ur head quarters in another thread, altho this isn't a dangerous pointless war as it is fun and no1 actually gets hurt.

spook

Post 11

spook

YS - i have invited the thingites to this thread but i think i posted the invite on he really long thread so i don't think any1 noiced it. if u r a member of te thingites then do u think u could speak to some1 u know on some thread there or something to try and get the thingites involved in this battle?

Post 12

Mystrunner

Please spook, use punctuation, use spaces, and capitolize for Christ's sake.

It is difficult to read, otherwise...

Post 13

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

*Ice, who is hovering by his own power somewhere over the battlefield, scans the land with preternatural senses*

Hmmm... Whoever shall I side with?

Post 14

Mystrunner

See? Iceraven's message is clear and consise...

*Steers the mechanical dragon out of Ice's path.*

Post 15

spook

well, i, do, use, punctuation, but, i, never, use, CAPITALS!

smiley - laugh

spook

Post 16

ED-E42

War flashes onto a remote section of the battlefield in a burst of fire. He looks around at the mined and wired terrain with a certain joyful eagerness. He raises the Maul of Strife above his head and shouts out a few arcane passages. Lines of flame run along the outer edge of a fair sized perimeter around him. Heavily plated, spiked and barbed walls sprout from the lip of the trenches along that line.

War: Woe unto anyone that attacks the camp of the Potato Army...

His mouth twists in distaste. He lowers his head to step through a heavily armored doorway. The bunker door closes off the disparaging mutterings about potatoes.

Post 17

Odo

* swoops in over Terranic lines on Tewdric and coasts gentlly into land *

smiley - smiley reporting for duty, just give me a chance to de-rust the armour and I'll be ready.

Post 18

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*A mine detonates infrot of them and Colonel Rimmer is thrown into a big pit nearby*
Reporting for duty!

Post 19

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner guides the guymelif in for a landing, where it transforms into armour mode. He walks over towards a group of clustered trees, and motions for staff members to begin setting up a base camp for the Knights.*
*Pilots the 'melif about and begins to walk a patrol around the area.*

Post 20

Terran

*Drives in on a Tank*

Did I miss anything?

Field-Marshall Terran - Commander in Chief of the Terranic Army smiley - earth

Key: Complain about this post