A Conversation for Sarcasm

Sarcasm rules

Post 41

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

I have pictures of fat womens tissues dangling in public in inappropriate ways. Why do you think the dainty Grey Warbler bird emigrated to the appropriately named island of Jersey.

Sarcasm rules

Post 42

GiGi

Ah! I see, avoidance, super, that' a Great British tradition, doncherknow.

Sarcasm rules

Post 43

In a word no. One of the reasons being I am not British. Another being I am brighter than you. I concede you are more likely to scare the sheep in my country with your inappropriate voice and dress sense.

Sarcasm rules

Post 44

GiGi

I know your not British, duh! That was a statement about our culture not yours. Who's the stupid one now! You wish you were as bright as you like to think you are!

Sarcasm rules

Post 45

Evil Giraffe

This is a really interesting forum.

Sarcasm rules

Post 46

Three women in the conversation so we will have them forming two gangs shortly

Løønytünes»»

Post 47

Evil Giraffe

Are you following me? My, this is cosy.

Sarcasm rules

Post 48

Cheerful Dragon

How can you tell how many women are in the conversation. I've had a look at the names involved and found 4 that look male, 2 that look female, and 8 neuter. Inspection of the conversation, plus personal knowledge (i.e. I know that I'm female) brings the total to a probable 4 female, 4 male, 6 who knows. I'm willing to bet that it's probably 10 male and 4 female, but if there are more women than that involved I'd be delighted to be proved wrong. I wish people would pick aliases that reflect their gender! smiley - smiley (I've got no room to talk. How could you tell that I'm a woman - and don't say that the 'Dragon' is a give-away!)

Gender tension

Post 49

Evil Giraffe

So, who's what, and what does this have to do with sarcasm?

Gender tension

Post 50

Cheerful Dragon

The Pumpkin King, Bob the Researcher, Rob the Mighty and ZachsMind look male. Based on one of the entries, I think Amber is female and I know that Cheerful Dragon is female (at least I was the last time I looked!). I assume that mrs slartibartfast is female and GiGi is a female name (as in the film starring Lesley Caron). The remaining names seem neutral.

As for what it has to do with sarcasm, the answer is 'Sod all', but someone said that there were 3 women in the conversation and I wanted to know how he/she/it knew!

Are you confused yet? No? I must try harder! smiley - smiley

Gender tension

Post 51

Evil Giraffe

Løønytünes»», I think that Cheerful Dragon has thrown down some sort of guantlet ... are you up to the challange?

Gender tension

Post 52

Knows what you call a group of dragons and no it is not a hen's party. Wonders if Cheerful Dragon knows what they are called. If there are 4 females in this forum it simply means they will form 3 gangs and each gang will talk behing the missing person's backs.

Gender tension

Post 53

GiGi

Your thinking of fish wives, not dragons. Dragons are majestic and magical creatures. I don't mind being a dragon.

Gender tension

Post 54

And huge. A lady in h2g2 called Blu Dragon told me she was as long as a boxcar. She also has a thing about Greggils whatever they are.

Gender tension

Post 55

GiGi

Not necessarily, swamp dragons are quite small and lets not forget highly explosive!

Gender tension

Post 56

Especially after feasting on gaseous sheep and washing it down with virgins blood

Gender tension

Post 57

Fate Amenable To Change

trouble with sarcasm, is, if you're any good at it people either don't realise you're being sarcastic and you have to explain... and people don't realise you're being sarcastic and no one appreciates how mind-boggingly clever you are

Gender tension

Post 58

Cheerful Dragon

At last! Some one who knows about dragons (and I'm NOT being sarcastic). They are also highly intelligent and wonderful creatures to have around. Just ask my husband.

Gender tension

Post 59

Cheerful Dragon

I might need to loose some weight, but I wouldn't call myself huge. I believe that in bygone days the word used in the ladies dress department was 'Juno-esque' (i.e. 'I don't want to offend a customer by calling her fat').

Sarcasm rules

Post 60

tricky

I thought your comments were really interesting, no really, I did.

Key: Complain about this post