A Conversation for The Town of Peta Gulch

The General Store

Post 61

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Helps himself to some chili and cornbread. */

Zeppo seems keen on the road out of town, and that's the direction that several Jellos headed. Where to go beyond the road, I don't know.
smiley - dog

The General Store

Post 62

Dizzy H. Muffin

[[Mega Man X recieves a radio transmission from Zero.]]

[X] ... Hey, I think Zero's found something, but he isn't telling where. Let me see if I can get a fix on his location ...

[pause]

[X] ... Nope.

The General Store

Post 63

Witty Moniker

*Pours two fingers of tequila and knocks it back. Passes the bottle to Sol.*

That hits the spot. smiley - biggrin

The General Store

Post 64

Munchkin

*Cough*
My that is "interesting" stuff that tequila. Anyhoo, you say Zeppo seems to know the way? Well perhaps we should head off and follow him, before he gets lost again.
*Gets up and shoulders rucksack* Anyone else coming for a wander, I don't think the coach is up to much at the moment, it resembles a sieve just a little too much for my liking, so I was thinking of walking.
*Heads for the door*

The General Store

Post 65

Garius Lupus

*Finishes the last of his chili and cornbread. Takes a corn tortilla and wipes the inside of his bowl. Has the feeling it is time for some corny joke, but the feeling passes. smiley - biggrin*

The General Store

Post 66

Coniraya

*clears up and packs a few snacks and cornbread into pockets, also the frying pan*

I'm ready!

The General Store

Post 67

Dizzy H. Muffin

[[Mega Man X recieves a radio transmission from Zero]]

[X] ... Okay, it looks like The Celery fell for it. I think we should move fast.

The General Store

Post 68

Sol

We off? Righteo.

The General Store

Post 69

soeasilyamused, or sea

*tidies up a bit, waits for direction*

if i'm not online much in the next couple days, it's because my mom is back from the hospital now and i'm taking care of her and running errands... she's not allowed to lift anything, so i'm constantly running around. if you need to, please feel free to grab me and drag me along. thanks guys! smiley - hugs

The General Store

Post 70

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sigh* READ the backlog! bad sea!

*heads out to main street*

The General Store

Post 71

Garius Lupus

*Follows the crowd out into the street.*

The General Store

Post 72

Witty Moniker

*Also heads out to the street, thinking there are probably some supplies she should pick up, but not bothering to.*

The General Store

Post 73

Dizzy H. Muffin

[X shrugs and joins the exeunt.]

The General Store

Post 74

Titania (gone for lunch)

*hurries after the others*

Key: Complain about this post