Galen

all the way!

now i just need to update my PS

Church of the HT

Post 4

Batty_ACE

*tries to float in gracefully but fails completely*

Da diety is in da house!

*attempts a proper diety-like greeting and ends up falling on the floor giggling*

Church of the HT

Post 5

Galen

welcome madam.

*pulls up pink overstuffed floral print chair for batty*

Church of the HT

Post 6

Batty_ACE

*sits in the lovely chair after giving Galen a smiley - smooch for being chivalrous*

Church of the HT

Post 7

Galen

smiley - loveblush

Church of the HT

Post 8

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Okay - so what's on the agenda today?

*s aside to Batty "so you had a good weekend? smiley - winkeye How many more names do I need to add to my PDA? *

Church of the HT

Post 9

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Sweet! Can I have my own room? Maybe with something like 'Repent your Sins here!' Then I can hit people with a Thunder Hammer screaming REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!! smiley - grr
What do you think?

Church of the HT

Post 10

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Definitely! Can we all have our own rooms? Mine can be the "Healer's Hut of Healthy Hedonism" what do you think? I can put those really long rubber gloves on - and ask men to turn their heads and cough! smiley - biggrin

Church of the HT

Post 11

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Yes... Maybe you should come and Repent with me...

Church of the HT

Post 12

Batty_ACE

Wargamer dear I think that's a bit heavy-handed (pardon the pun). How about a slap on the back and a 'keep up the good work' if it's of a uhmmm... personal nature smiley - blush?

Only clobber them if they were kicking puppies or something...

*beams her update to Michele with a few names on it and one with several smiley - stars next to it listed over and over and over...*

Church of the HT

Post 13

Hey! For security's sake, should we make all new members submit to a cavity search? smiley - ok Hmmm smiley - erm maybe a cucumber facial would be better... I'll have to give it some more thought!

Church of the HT

Post 14

*gives Batty a shiney star sticker to wear for her outstanding efforts in furthering along the PDA list*

YAY! Batty! smiley - ok

Church of the HT

Post 15

Plastic Squirrel /Back, on the good foot, and doing the bad thing

smiley - zen OMMMMM-GO-ON-THEN-IF-YOU-MUST-ALL-HAVE-YOUR-OWN-ROOMS-AND-I- PARTICULARLY-LIKE-WARGAMERS-IDEA-PERSONALLY-TWO-FOR-A-PONY-AND-I'M- SHOOTING-MYSELF-IN-THE-FOOT-GUV-OMMMMMMM smiley - zen

Church of the HT

Post 16

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Gwah!?
*Begins reaching for the Thunder Hammer...*

Church of the HT

Post 17

Go Thunder Hammer! smiley - ok

Church of the HT

Post 18

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Nonchantant smiley - whistle
REPENT!!!!! smiley - grr
*Swings the Thunder Hammer at a fly sitting on the wall. There is an almighty...
THWAKA-DOOOM!!!!!
...And a large hole in the wall where the fly was sitting.*

Church of the HT

Post 19

Careful smiley - cross it took me nearly a full ten minutes to make this damn church you know!

Church of the HT

Post 20

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Adamantium Walls might help...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more