A Conversation for Haunted Castle: Enter at your own risk!!!

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 381

Lurcher

They certainly were

A guy near where I used to live had one of those...complete with leather strips hanging from the saddle smiley - smiley
A magnificent machine it was too. They don`t build `em like that anymore..
My "big black machine" was a Vincent, I could weep just thinking about it....smiley - wah

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 382

Mistadrong, (Count vonCount.)the last Gog standing

Omigawd!smiley - yikes
Here we go down nostalgia road.

Hang on while I get me coat.smiley - winkeye
I remember those good old British singles with a power stroke that occured every second lampost.
I never had an exotic like the Vincent, mainly Ajays and Matchless.
The most fun was a 500 Matchless G80, fastest was the BSA Lightning and most stylish, the Norton Commando Roadster.
The Lightning had a vibration that kicked in at somewhere from 90 upwards, for some reason it was extremely popular with the girls.
Can't think why.smiley - huh
smiley - vampire

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 383

Lurcher

Hmmmm...sounds a bit like the Velocette Venom I had.

That was orgasmic...or so I was told..but then, I never got to sit on the pillion..smiley - winkeye

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 384

Hushpaw

Not much of a hideaway, now is it,Lucher!smiley - winkeye

Just joking with ya!smiley - fullmoon

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 385

Lurcher

It never was really......I`m not difficult to find, most of the time.
smiley - winkeye

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 386

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Except for when he's hiding out... in a "lurking" sort of way... smiley - winkeye

Big, warm, snuggly smiley - hug for Lurcher...

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 387

Lurcher

And where is Michele when you think you`ve "got`er"????
18 mins ago she posted, and now she`s gorn smiley - sadface
smiley - blue

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 388

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

..... BOO!....

smiley - run

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 389

Lurcher

*Jumps a foot in the air with shock*

Ullo Michele smiley - smooch, the eyes are there, but are you?

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 390

smiley - biggrin Yup, I'm here *cough, cough, hack, wheeze, cough*

And I don't feel good smiley - blue I've got bronchitis *cough, cough* and a sinus infection. And it's cooooooooolldd here! smiley - brr

Otherwise *cough, wheeze, cough* I'd give you a big smiley - smooch, but *cough, cough* I don't want you to catch anything...

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 391

Lurcher

Aw, sorry about that luv...I know the feeling smiley - sadface

Here`s a few "get well soon" smiley - hugs to be going on with!

smiley - biggrin

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 392

Well I feel much better! *cough, cough* smiley - erm Seems bronchitis takes a long time to go away! And how are you my dear Lurcher? smiley - smooch Hope all is well in your part of the world. President Bush is supposed to be addressing the nation tomorrow evening (Tuesday). I'm not looking forward to that telecast... smiley - erm

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 393

Lurcher

*Finds his way back to his retreat, after forgetting where it was..smiley - sadface*

Well, I guess the bronchitis must be better by now Michelle smiley - smooch
Bush will have stunned the nation with his eloquence,and his poodle, Blair, will have done his "nodding wisely" routine.
We can all be sure we are in safe hands smiley - flustered

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 394

smiley - erm

If you say so...

smiley - erm

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 395

Lurcher

I`ll be bowing out for a while, things have got a bit fraught. There aren`t a lot of people who I give a damn about, but those I do know who they are, and will maybe read this.
Thanks for the interaction..I`ll be lurking around, and thinking about you.
Honest.
smiley - fullmoon

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 396

Hello there dear! smiley - smooch

Just thought I would drop by with these lovely barbequed pork ribs, and thought that maybe we could share them and open a couple of the new bottles of McLurchers? smiley - smiley

Miss you...smiley - hug

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 397

Lurcher

smiley - kiss
`Ullo luv, almost back in harness again smiley - smiley
Hope you are in the pink..(but the blue or yellow ones look just as nice)!!
smiley - hug

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 398

Swamped today luv, smiley - erm but will have more time to post tomorrow...

smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 399

HEY!!!! smiley - cross

IT'S YOUR TURN!!!

smiley - winkeye

Lurcher's Hidaway

Post 400

Lurcher

I know..I know..it`s just that, well, you know how things...I mean to say, sort of, well , get put off...and with the best of intentions..erm...smiley - bruised

Ullo luv..smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more