This is the Message Centre for The Banned

We are the Banned!

Post 81

Uncle Heavy [sic]

well i hate krazitz. im not denying the goodness of the beatles, i just dont really find most of their stuff exciting thats all.

We are the Banned!

Post 82

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

[jwf president and ceo of jwf records]

Ok guys listen up. I got an idea. One of the other groups I produce, the Stayatomes, are doing their annual Tour for Shut-Ins and I want you guys to be the unopening act.

Don't worry you wont have to go anywhere. The Stayatomes never ..actually ..go ..anywhere. That's why Shut-Ins love them. Biggest group I got. We just dub in crowd noises and call them 'live' recordings. This will be their fifth live album. The Stayatomes for Shut-Ins Five.

Think about it boys and girls. You could be their unopening act. Just say the word and who knows what tomorrow might bring. Tomorrow never knows. smiley - winkeye

We are the Banned!

Post 83

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

ok UH you've got to admit even if you done like Lenny Kravits the guys got some talent...his guitar is ace!

And the Beatles are good I go through stages where I listen to them loads then never listen to them at all.

nd jwf....smiley - ermhuh?

We are the Banned!

Post 84

Rt. Hon. David F. Porteous, Scottish Researcher, Keeper, Minister and rarely seen member of The Banned

I can't dance at all, I look soooo stupid doing it. So, yes, I can easily not dance too.

I don't want to start an argument of philosophy, but do we simply NOT play or do we not play because we CAN'T play?

As for the Beatles, when I said I didn't see what was so special about them I meant I thought most of their songs were rubbish and (although due to the quality of the recordings its hard to tell) they didn't play or sing very well either, certainly no better than a hundred one-hit-wonders. Just an opinion, of course.

*doesn't dance*

--David, who is also a Keeper

We are the Banned!

Post 85

Harlequin {Keeper of Contradictions, Ambiguity and Things You Shouldn't Ask But Do}

Guys I think we better close the door on any more non-band members, we should get a good line up with what we've got.

We should place; Angel feet, Vixen perhaps,

and I think a non-weird dancer is a must, so I think David is in too.

smiley - biggrin

David - It doesn't matter why we don't play....we just don't play smiley - winkeye

We are the Banned!

Post 86

Uncle Heavy [sic]

so what is(n't) this line up

We are the Banned!

Post 87

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Closing the soor now to extra band members would be a good idea but I'll open another forum for non-roadies extrasmiley - winkeye

We are the Banned!

Post 88

Harlequin {Keeper of Contradictions, Ambiguity and Things You Shouldn't Ask But Do}

I'm sure it's Arlecchino/Em not on rythym/lead guitars
UH not on Bass
Me not on Drums
Zed on keyboards

which leaves us with Angel feet,vixen and David...

I suggest Angel feet not as second drummer, and perhaps Vixen as sundry percussion and s**t like that, with David not as odd dancer and other odd instruments, ie Sitar etc.

So all in all we won't be a trio either smiley - biggrin

We also have JWF as producer/manager

Roadies and groupies are lacking though smiley - sadface

We are the Banned!

Post 89

Don't worry once I've got aka to put an advert up for us we'll get loads of groupies/roadiessmiley - winkeye

We are the Banned!

Post 90

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

I like the gig JWF didn't line up for us, I say we take it.

So much has been said for/against the Beatles at this point I don't feel like I have much to add, though I could come to their defence. Actually, I don't listen to them much any more because I've heard it all over and over. On a long road trip I could probably listen to just Stones every day and not get tired...

We are the Banned!

Post 91

The Banned

I just had an idea. I actually created seperate page (from this account) for the idea, but if you don't like the idea, we can delete the idea.

The idea is this: A press conference page where we can all deny rumours that haven't been started about us. For instance, I wrote that Arlecchino denies being romantically linked to Nichole Kidman. Since no one believes it when a star denies something, perhaps denying rumours that don't exist will start rumours that we want to exist. Also, if we could get the Post to do a write up on us, they could ask us questions on that page, and we could all answer. Or something like that.

smiley - smiley Just an idea.

Yours,
Arlecchino

We are the Banned!

Post 92

Uncle Heavy [sic]

I could deny that im hugely popular with supermodels. i like that one. And i could do a post article, advertisment or something...

We are the Banned!

Post 93

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i did a bio in the BL somewhere. post it!

We are the Banned!

Post 94

Like the idea of an interview page smiley - cool

UH ask Em to do the copy, or failing that I will slot it in when I get chance, or Arlecchino, or you could do it yourself ???

We are the Banned!

Post 95

but no-one is to mention the Harlequin/Jordan/Christina Aguilera three in a bed romp......ok ? smiley - loveblush

We are the Banned!

Post 96

ASk Em to copy what??!

We are the Banned!

Post 97

UH's bio from the convo list, he did one, but didn't put it in the Banned page

We are the Banned!

Post 98

Uncle Heavy [sic]

where is the banned page then, boyo?

We are the Banned!

Post 99

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Oh, is Em going for copy... Great, I'll take a large double cream no sugar. Thanks.

~jwf~

We are the Banned!

Post 100

Arlecchino (school gets in the way)

UH, this conversation is off of the Banned page. Press the link button at the top smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Banned

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more