A Conversation for h2g2 New Users

Greetings

Post 61

Zach Garland

Cryptic. That's my middle name! No it's not it's George. Will you be quiet? They'll think we're Chaluka. You want them to know? Know what? That we're not really human. Oh they'll never know. In like a llama out like a lamb you almost gave it away right there. I did not! You did too now shut up and feed me ice cream. Ooh broccoli flavored! Our favorite! Cryptic indeed! Who does he think he's fooling? Not us I'd wager. Pass the salt.

Greetings

Post 62

Ac-1D

A sudden psychotic incident appears to have been triggered by my innocent comment. With any luck ZachsMind will resume normal transmission as soon as someone gives him his shot of Ritalin.
Lovely. Carry on.

Greetings

Post 63

Himluin

Hello fellow beings
I've heard/seen/read/whatever some pretty weird conversations before, but this one is the weirdest.

Am new here, too

Post 64

Sandwich Maker

Hello,

Post 65

Sandwich Maker

I am new here (roughly 12 hours old), however after reading these conversations, I am not sure exactly, why,er, what, er, I just have one thing to say, Where have you people been all my life!!!? Finally I have found other ummmm, beings as strange (read as a good thing) as I. Lovely, lovely day, Let the sex begin, just remember to take the socks and underwear off your head first or at least find out if it offends your partner(s). Enjoy!

Post 66

Ac-1D

Well stop your mucking about and make us all a sandwich...

Hello,

Post 67

FairlyStrange

Last I checked, most folks thought I was fairly offensive with or without socks and underware on my head. Got drunk and passed out once.....most thought it to be a great improvement!smiley - smiley........Welcome aboard and hang on to your towel....you're gonna' need it!!!!!!!

Hello,

Post 68

Zach Garland

which reminds me. Has anyone seen my PANTS!?

Hello,

Post 69

Sandwich Maker

ERRRR..... I think I just might have accidentally fed them to my pet grrrggleblot, sorry bout that. Try a kilt, maybe? How about I make you a sandwich, I just happen to have some fresh grrrggleblot meat, very tasty.....

Hello,

Post 70

FairlyStrange

Hey, Zachsmind. Check with rodger nicetrousers. He might have a spare pair you can use! Just offer him that

grrrggleblot sandwich!smiley - smiley

Hello,

Post 71

Red

Has this only been up and running for 10 weeks, or do they erase everything older than that?
Maybe it was just sitting down doing up it's trainers in preperation, or else it was lost somewhere on the B656 (one of the top ten roads for motorbikes in England apparently) trying to find the running track! Any answers?
smiley - smiley

yay! i did a smiley!
whey hey!!!
smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

now, how do i do fish?

Hello,

Post 72

Ginger The Feisty

smiley - fish by typing > < > but without the spaces

Hello,

Post 73

Red

smiley - fish

ah-ha!
Ta honey! what would i do without you?

smiley - fishsmiley - fish
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish
smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish

a whole shoal!
but it doesn't recognise spaces!

Greetings

Post 74

Viderian

yes it is, but you will learn to love it. i know you will

Greetings

Post 75

Jo (Dead)

This conversation has gone somewhere strange.

Key: Complain about this post