A Conversation for H2G2 Weight Losers

Saturday weight loss here

Post 401

Titania (gone for lunch)

Happy belated birthday to Tashalls!smiley - bubbly

I hope she survived without eating too much - but on the other hand, if you can't eat what you want on your birthday, then when?

Home with a bad cold Monday-Tuesday this week (yet again, I'm getting tired of these colds) so no weigh-in this week

Post 402

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Ooooh yes, belated birthday smiley - cake to Tash smiley - ok Hope you had a good one girly smiley - biggrin

Post 403

Titania (gone for lunch)

Weigh-in yesterday for the first time in 4 weeks: -0.5 kg

At least I'm not standing still, but my weight loss has definitely slowed down - but at least I'm in good shape!

This weekend I walked to a supermarket - a brisk walk that used to take me 40 minutes in the summer - and now it only took me 30 minutes!smiley - bigeyes

And stairs - pah! I fly up the stairs!smiley - biggrin

Post 404

Queeglesproggit - Keeper of the evil Thingite Avon Lady Army and Mary Poppins's bag of darkness..

Good on yer! smiley - biggrin

I haven't been to get weighed since the first Wed back from holiday. smiley - erm I'd put on 4lb, which wasn't too bad, but I know I've put on more. Have found it very difficult to get back into the swing of things, especially as it's now cold out, and is dark by 5pm, so I'm less inclined to walk, and don't get time to go to the gyn smiley - erm

Plus in the temp job I'm in at the mo', there's a barrel of biscuits constantly being topped up, and it's 'place' is on my desk....aaaargh! smiley - runsmiley - puffsmiley - zzz

Post 405

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Am never weighing self again. This month of hotel living (an lack of hotel gyms smiley - steam has really messed me up. I know I've put on. I just can't seem to get anywhere smiley - wah every time I start making progress I get sent to a hotel where don't control the food. I would say I am giving up, but all that means is I'd be giving up feeling guilty that I can't diet here.

Seriously considering surgery...

Post 406

smiley - cuddle I feel just the same, been really blearghy since I got back, and really don't want to weigh-in cuz I know the amount I've put on will depress me smiley - sadface

Post 407

With surgery though you'd end up with big scars that would _never_ go away smiley - erm

Post 408

Titania (gone for lunch)

Oh come on girls - hang in there!smiley - ok You've come a long way - you can't give up now - that would make all the work you've already put down worthless!smiley - disco

Post 409

Oh not giving up, just bleargh

Post 410

Titania (gone for lunch)

No, I won't have anything of that moping around - come on! *pulls up queegles and Kelli on the dance floor*

smiley - discosmiley - divasmiley - musicalnote I am the dancing queen, young and sweet...smiley - musicalnotesmiley - divasmiley - musicalnote

And if you two don't start cheering up a bit, I'll start a food fight - and that's not a threat - it's a promise!smiley - devil

Post 411

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

I'll certainly join in your dance, it'll work off some of this food...

smiley - discosmiley - diva

Post 412

Titania (gone for lunch)

Kelli - this might not seem much since you're used to going to a gym to work out (I haven't gotten that far yet) but the 8-minutes-a-day that I mentioned some months ago might be better than nothing. I decided to take it up again yesterday, getting up 15 minutes earlier in the morning.

This is the link:
http://www.jorgecruise.com/HTML/weightloss/onlinetraining.html

However, the page comes up empty for me except for the title, so try putting the link into this:
http://web.archive.org

Post 413

I remembered that the other day, will have to print out the page again, thanks Titania smiley - smiley

No chance of doing them this morning though, worked first night drinks at the theatre last night, so didn't get home till half 12. Trying not to feel guilty about not exercising after working a 16 hour day... ah, now I've worked it out, don't feel guilty at all, I'm only human!

Post 414

*sheep voice* wheeere iiiis everybodyyyyyyy ?

I'm going for a weigh-in next week. smiley - yikes Being quite good and bringing lots of veg into work to eat, just as well cuz I seem to have a Major appetite at the mo'. Also, discovered eating biscuits gives me sore teeth, which is a good thing. smiley - ermsmiley - smiley Haven't had time to get the exercise bike home yet, possibly tonight. I'm going to the Rocky Horror picture show in a couple of weeks and I wanna wear a french maid's outfit complete with fishet tights smiley - devilsmiley - diva but without looking like the sort of person who really shouldn't wear a french maid's outfit with fishnet tights smiley - doh

Post 415

C'mon people! What's going on?

How are you all?

Post 416

Titania (gone for lunch)

Weigh-in Monday this week: -0.5 kg (4 weeks since last weigh-in)

I'm not being very meticulous about what I eat right now, but at least I'm still losing weight...

Post 417

Hurrah! smiley - ok

Post 418

Titania (gone for lunch)

How are you doing yourself queegles?

Post 419

You can call me TC

I've lost a little bit of weight recently because work is just eating up my life and I've just had time to mix up some cup noodles or other non-nutritious convenience food. Not that I've been hungry.

Perhaps I really should find a dietician who would cater for my particular condition. (Gall bladder removed 2 years ago) No idea how to go about that, though, and certainly no time........

Post 420

Tashalls, Muse of Flights of Fancy (Losing Weight at A858170)

Hi guys,

Sorry about the long time between posts, but it took a long time to re-register owing to the fact I had set my hotmail email address to "ultimate spam protector". In other words, only those addresses which appear in my address book would get through. Needless to say, once I had figured this out, suddenly I was able to re-register!!

Arghhh...

So, I have been really, really lax lately (looking at recent posts everyone is having the same problem). I have put on a couple of kilos in the past few weeks. I am not in a good mental place. But I am still going to persevere, as I don't want to undo all that good work!

Tashalls

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more