A Conversation for Goth - a Lifestyle Choice

the subject formerly known as Grebs

Post 141

Researcher 185550

Try opening up to people? It might work. The world is not as scary as it seems.

Post 142

Evoot - Back in Black!!

online i do, i tell all (except when i n i like sum1) but st still no helpsmiley - sadface

Post 143

Jerms - a Brief flicker and then gone again.

Well smiley - hug and smiley - cuddle for what it's worth. I wish I could be there in person to give you a real hug, but I can't afford it. Sorry.

btw Do you have a lisp offline? (Obviously it's hard to type a lisp, but... ah you know what I mean)

Post 144

Hey where the hell did everyone go? Has everyone gone home for christmas or something? Or am I just hanging around the quiet conversations?
I haven't had a reply posted to any of the conversations I'm following, in over four days. Not a one.

I'm so alone...

Post 145

^-^DARKLING- H2G2 AlTeRnAtIvE CoMmUnItY^-^

jermsG

have a lisp? wat the smiley - bleep u on about? hmmm

dunno where every1 is, i aint bothering with this as mch nemore...

Post 146

Researcher 185550

Oh, I don't know. I'm still here, will be for a while yet.

I think I just forgot smiley - doh.

Post 147

Roadkill! How could you forget about us? We're so... er. forgettable. Damn!

And to The Creature Suddenly Known as Darkling: I just got the impression from the way you interact online that you might have some kind of minor speech disorder. (Dog I hate that word.) I guess I was wrong. Sorry.
And are you leaving us? I see you're not enjoying h2g2 much anymore? smiley - sadface Well all I can say is that wherever your feet take you, I hope your path contains the answers you're seeking.

Hugs! smiley - hug

Post 148

Researcher 185550

smiley - hug

I think it got buried under a lot of other postings, and I thought "I'll just reply in a minute".

If you're leaving, Darkling, good luck wherever you go.

Post 149

^-^DARKLING- H2G2 AlTeRnAtIvE CoMmUnItY^-^

Road and Jerms (smiley - huggles))

thanx x i willl be still on h2g2, but only for gml work onk on my society thing which need loads of work....

its also MiSsY ClArIfIcEr btw x

smiley - devil

Post 150

Researcher 185550

smiley - smiley

It's nice having you around.

Post 151

I agree! smiley - biggrin

A toast! smiley - cheers To Missy Clarificer! Hooray!

Post 152

Evoot - Back in Black!!

why????

Post 153

Researcher 185550

For fun

smiley - cheers

Post 154

Evoot - Back in Black!!

i aint fun tho....

im despressed as smiley - bleep (excuse my language)

*confuddled*

Post 155

Researcher 185550

Why? Tell me about it?

Post 156

Evoot - Back in Black!!

cos of my no pals, s, no bf issue smiley - sadface

clairey

Post 157

Lies! don't listen to the rest of society! Depressed people /are/ fun! (You've read my intro, right?)
And as for you believing you have no pals... well that's entirely subjective, so I won't try to convince you that you're wrong. But changing the way you view people around you can help the way that people act around you, and can help you get closer attachments to them in turn. I recommend councelling. Councelling is good. My councellor told me I was f*cked up. And he meant it.

I don't know why I told you that.

Post 158

Evoot - Back in Black!!

jermsG

i dont have pals in real life, only ly ever go newhere with parparents cos dont know ne1:'O(

counselling didnt help me when i had it and wudnt either

Post 159

hm. I don't quite know what to say.

What kind of social dynamics are you forced to accept? ie. Do you go to work or school?
Are there any other activities you do, or are interested in doing? Like some sport, or going to music gigs? You're more likely to be performing in them than watching them, right? That's the impression I get, anyway. But then I don't know you as well as I'd like to, so that's why I'm asking.

If there are people in any of your various social circles you associate with, try hanging out with them whenever its comfortable to do so. Even if you don't fully 'click' with those people, its entirely likely that you'll meet people through them, with whom you do. Opposites don't really attract, unless you're talking about magnets. Instead, we tend to find more and more people we get on with, and can relate to, so don't give up hope.

Pity counselling didn't help, but don't give up on that either. It took me five attempts to find a councellor I could relate to. And then I moved anyway. Typical. smiley - laugh

By the way... I like the way your (not-very smiley) smiley looks like a penguin. I like penguins. smiley - smiley

smiley - kiss

Post 160

Evoot - Back in Black!!

i go wo work but no pals from there who are my age :O(

if u wana know about me (wat i like), check out A1072342...
ive never been gig in my life cos no1 to go with :'O(

as for finding people to get on wn with, aint nowhere i can ne due to not being able to go cl clubs and st stuff on own so, never ha had friend and never will :'O(

that smiley was a crying face ..

Key: Complain about this post