A Conversation for The BOF Inn (Under Construction)

THE SNUG

Post 3941

IctoanAWEWawi

smiley - yikes Tickling? is that allowed in the BOFH Inn?
Well 2 can play at THAT! smiley - ticklesmiley - ticklesmiley - ticklesmiley - tickle

smiley - donut

Runs into the Gents. Thinks better of it and runs out again, somethings just ain;t worth risking!

*Jumps up out of reach*

THE SNUG

Post 3942

Munchkin

*Gets back on his feet and looks round to see things returning to normal, Ictoan staring into space, mari-rae waving her tongue around and Zan slumped in a chair demanding booze. Wanders over to the fire and gives it a listless poke which causes a loose coal to move and the fire to give of a slight, damp smoke and a faint feeling of heat. Wanders back behind the bar and gives the bar top a rub with a towel.*
smiley - sigh

THE SNUG

Post 3943

Munchkin

*Realises it took him forty minutes to post that and sighs even more*

THE SNUG

Post 3944

Toccata

Awww smiley - smiley need a smiley - stiffdrink?

THE SNUG

Post 3945

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

*In her mad dash to catch Ictoan and his sneaky camera, she trips over the Snughound and lands in a heap on the floor under the table where the dentist is sitting.*

Hey! Why are you carrying a pack of cards in your boot?? smiley - erm

THE SNUG

Post 3946

Amos the Ranchhand (and Driver)

The Doc wasn't familiar with these parts, Miss, and posted outside in the other thread. He ain't here. Neither 'm I.

But the other webjello, the Earl of Lucan (he sez) is still unconscious in the 4th chair. I heard he's rich but I ain't so sure.

THE SNUG

Post 3947

An Earl Called Lucan-Jello

smiley - zzz

THE SNUG

Post 3948

Kes

When he wakes up ..... I wonder if he'll remember having bought drinks all round?

THE SNUG

Post 3949

*Gets up and dusts herself off in a fastidiously ladylike fashion, pushes loose strands of her grey brown hair back into its bun, hitches her tweed skirt into place and sits down in the 3rd chair. Opens her purse and applies gloss to her lips. Squirts on some lavender water. Pinches her cheeks. Straightens her cardigan. Orders a sherry.*

He sure can snore, can't he? smiley - bigeyes

THE SNUG

Post 3950

Kes

I thought that was the hot water system tuning up for the day! Any sign of that round of drinks yet?

THE SNUG

Post 3951

*Gets up and gets her sherry and gives one to Kes too.*

Here you are... nice of the new guy, isn't it? Maybe he'd buy us lunch too? I'll ask him...

*Turns to the sleeping stranger in chair #4.... How about lunch, honey?*

He said , "ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZz " What do you think?

THE SNUG

Post 3952

Kes

I think we should have the Today's Special ..... Toad in the Hole ... all ingredients genuine. ... and a bottle of house red to wash it down with ... I'm pretty sure that's what he said ......

THE SNUG

Post 3953

Right! Two Frogs in the Bogs, please! and a packet of smiley - crisps while we wait!

THE SNUG

Post 3954

Kes

Well ..... that'll do for me ..... but what are you and Lord Lucan going to eat? smiley - silly

THE SNUG

Post 3955

Oh Lord! Do you think Earl's eat? I think that they dine.... smiley - sillyer

THE SNUG

Post 3956

Kes

*Peers at the somnolent noble* smiley - biggrin
You're right! He's Lucan more and more like the dining type. smiley - winkeye

THE SNUG

Post 3957

You look very busy eating those smiley - crisps, Kes. Or perhaps I am mistaken? smiley - erm I have been lurking in Heaven. It's a fun place!

*Steals a chip. Munches. * smiley - smiley

THE SNUG

Post 3958

Kes

*Inspects interior of crisp packet ... not many left. Settles back in chair, contemplating a doze until the Earl (or the Lunch) arrives.*
smiley - offtopic RL w**k about to commence. CU later

THE SNUG

Post 3959

Munchkin

A bottle of house red? Hmmm, now which one would that be?
*Disappears under the bar from which a clinking noise and much dust begins to emanate*

THE SNUG

Post 3960

the late Scorpion deRooftrouser

I seem to remember that the house red was a pale Pinky Maroon.

Actually, I went to school with a Pinky Maroon. Wonder what he's up to these days.

Key: Complain about this post