A Conversation for The Church Of Weekendism

Weekendism Applications

Post 1

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

Those wishing to join the church need only leave a message here (when they get around to it, of course) and I (at some point) will stop by and greet you.

Weekendism Applications

Post 2

the other omylouse "multiply (1*6) by (6*1+0+3)!"

hey, can i join?
pleeeaaaassssseeee???
luv a lazy omylouse |-o

Weekendism Applications

Post 3

Archangel Big 'Evil' Dan

How can I refuse an request like that (especially since refusing a request is a lot of extra w*rk for me. smiley - winkeye)

Weekendism Applications

Post 4

Than Q Big 'Evil' Dan!
now i have a perfect excuse 4 avoidin w*rk of any kind! (wayhay!)
luv a grateful omylouse smiley - smiley

The End Of The Weekend Brings Great Sorrow

Post 5

Nereus

I sit here typing, late on a sunday evening, fastly approaching Mourning-day morning, and I look back on my weekend, and realize I have done nothing.

I am Happy.

Long Live the Weekend!

U106554
Nereus

Mourning Day

Post 6

I wish u all as much luck of avoidin w*rk as i've had 2day. ah the bliss of many frees smiley - biggrin

luv an omylouse in a w*rk-free zone (aka 6th form computer room!)

Weekendism Applications

Post 7

Me, Myself, and I

Well, I've always been a member of the Church, but I figure it's about time that I actually made it official, so consider this just that.

Weekendism Applications

Post 8

Dax

Great place, I think I just found religion...
Can I join?

smiley - smiley

Weekendism Applications

Post 9

weakpun

Dang, I'd kind of like to join, but I've just joined the atheists' club.

Soddit, who cares? I declare my intention to join, having lived entirely for the weekend (and any midweek parties going on) for the past, ooh, 8/10 years?

I don't have to DO anything though, do I?

Weekendism Applications

Post 10

Researcher 186059

i want to be a member, because i'm lazy

Weekendism Applications

Post 11

The Wizzard, Keeper of Words and the Space Bar

I, being of sound mind and body, and pure of spirit, do solemnly swear that i will forthwith abstain from any types of labor on any holy day or weekend for the rest of my mortal existence.
(If that doesn't get me considered... smiley - smiley)

-The Wizzard

Weekendism Applications

Post 12

Maria d J Gutierrez

Ok! I'm back. I've been on administrative leave with pay for four months, and tied up in legal matters with the Government agency I used to work for (well, more to the point, "used to get paid by") but now I have time again for the Church of Weekendism! 1) WeakPun. Atheists may join. You are admitted. No, you do not have to do anything. 2) Researcher 186059 you are likewise welcomed into the Church. 3) Dax, you too. 4) Wizzard, you three. Alright. That takes care of applications. Now, if I remember correctly, Big Evil Dan used to ask new members if they wanted any particular post (so long as it wasn't higher than his). Do you guys want any posts?

Weekendism Applications

Post 13

Maria d J Gutierrez

Oh and sorry it's taken so long for your applications to get processed, but I have been very busy with not working, collecting puppies, going to parties, and comming in to work to talk on the phone to friends and looking at the internet. I have a headache. All this Church business is too much like work. I'll stop by later to see how you are all getting along.

Weekendism Applications

Post 14

Maria d J Gutierrez

In case you haven't noticed, Dan is off somewhere and I am not him, but I do have the power to make new members in Dan's absence, so I am.

Weekendism Applications

Post 15

Sir DrunkenDeath

Sri DrunkenDeath sends his compliments to those who have established such a sensible religion. He also wishes to join, if that is possible, in the celebration of the weekend, presuming your church aprooves of boozing?

Weekendism Applications

Post 16

Maria d J Gutierrez

This Church approves of everything but work and workish type things. Welcome! I have been setting a good example for everyone and missed the last five days at the office. Wooo Hooo!

Weekendism Applications

Post 17

Runner

Declaring wish for offical recognition and membership

Weekendism Applications

Post 18

Maria d J Gutierrez

Consider yourself recognized and welcome. Now here are some things you should consider as a new member: If you are attacked by a shark, you should try to punch it in the nose or the gill slits. Chihuahuas like fudgecicles. That's all for now, since my head hurts. I'm taking next week off from work and maybe the week after that and last week too so I may pop by here during that time and check in on you.

Weekendism Applications

Post 19

peachy-keen jellybean!

permanent weekends!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! me like!

Weekendism Applications

Post 20

Maria d J Gutierrez

Yes. Never ending weekends are best. In the state of California, water and chicken feathers are the only things you can legally throw out a car window. Remember that, never know when it may come in handy. Keep up the lack of work. smiley - smileyx

Key: Complain about this post