A Conversation for The Church Of Weekendism

Weekendism II

Post 121

the other omylouse "multiply (1*6) by (6*1+0+3)!"

oh, sorry! this actually did post yesterday, my compie was lying wen it sed i hadnt postd anything then!
i really dont think it likes me. ah well. never mind. cant b botherd 2 get up & sort it out.
only a week 2 prepare 4 the next weekend now, we'd better all get busy (ie sit around on our arses all day in practice!)
c yas!


Weekendism II

Post 122

Wøñkø

smiley - bleep wo*k!

Can I join?


Weekendism II

Post 123

Maria d J Gutierrez

Yes. Do you want to be a saint or a nun or preist or something? Just don't ask to outrank Archangel Dan.


Weekendism II

Post 124

Wøñkø

I'll be a crusader, if that works.


Weekendism II

Post 125

Maria d J Gutierrez

It's not supposed to work. That's kinda the point. Not working. Speaking of not working: I am not due back until the monday AFTER my birthday, which is a month from now! Wooo Hoooo! smiley - smiley


Weekendism II

Post 126

Wøñkø

...if that's ok, then...


Weekendism II

Post 127

Maria d J Gutierrez

Perfectly okay! smiley - ok I hereby dub thee "Wonko the Brave, Crusader in Weekendism" smiley - starBing!


Weekendism II

Post 128

Bluebottle

I was going to reply to this earlier but I couldn't be bothered and now I've forgotten what I was going to say smiley - winkeye

<BB<


Weekendism II

Post 129

Maria d J Gutierrez

Thank you for sharing. smiley - smiley Always nice when someone crawls out from under a table to say hello. On the subject of crawling out from under tables, I got home from my last party at 4:40 am and spent half of one day at work during the month of October. Can anyone beat that? smiley - smiley


Weekendism II

Post 130

TheDirtyVicar

Can I join? I have to work a fifty hour work week under penalty of federal imprisinment but that doesnt mean i like it.


Weekendism II

Post 131

Maria d J Gutierrez

So, does that mean you are in a Federal prison and the men with the guns make you work fifty hours a week? I'm not sure that is reeealy weekendism. Maybe it is, I'm not sure. Prison? That's a new one. Hmmm. Hmmmm. What did you do that landed you there? Maybe that't the thing. Like, if you were sent there because you took the company's money and tried to go to Burmuda, that would surely be weekendism! What's the deal?


Weekendism II

Post 132

TheDirtyVicar

no i am not in prison, well not literally, what i ment is if i don't work i will be sent to prison. First the brig, then Levinworth. I am in the Navy. I have a pretty easy job though, i usually watch movies all day. So.....am I worthy?


Weekendism II

Post 133

Maria d J Gutierrez

Well hell ya! You can do plenty of weekendism in the armed forces! Welcome aboard! Do you want to be a saint or an officer or something? We don't do much around here except join and issue sainthood and titles but we do a lot of those things.


Weekendism II

Post 134

TheDirtyVicar

can i be the saint of defeating umcomfortable mattresses?


Weekendism II

Post 135

Maria d J Gutierrez

Saint of defeating umcomfortable mattresses? Well sure! Seeing as we don't already have one. That shouldn't be a problem at all.

Poof! You are now saint of defeating umcomfortable mattresses.

Now, could you tell me, and anyone else in here, what does that mean?


Weekendism II

Post 136

TheDirtyVicar

i ment uncomfortable as in beds that are too hard or too soft to sleep in, which in my case is the leading cause for ruining my weekend.

so i woulkd like ordain a crusade too find all the uncomfortable mattresses in the worls and burn them and replace them with good ones.


Weekendism II

Post 137

Maria d J Gutierrez

Okay, so now you are Saint Vicar, Defeator of Umcomfortable Mattresses. Good luck and God speed on your crusade. Uncomfortable mattresses are indeed a vile scurge upon the land.


Weekendism II

Post 138

Adams_Rib

I want to be Saint something.....Saint Snooze button?


Weekendism II

Post 139

pinefresh penguin - when madness takes its toll, i have exact change

*brutally overwor*ed college student staggers in*

All Hail the Weekend! Here's to twiddling thumbs, cleaning out desks, and going out to parties on the holy days... honestly, who actually wor*s on the weekends?

Can I join?


Weekendism II

Post 140

dusk

hi, erm are A-level students in the middle of cousew**k aloude to join, coz i'm trying to avoid it.
*crawls off, coz its late and sunday*


Key: Complain about this post