A Conversation for Christians on H2G2

Cell!

Post 41

shrinkwrapped

'Cell'? Whattat? Some sort of youth groupy thing?

Cell!

Post 42

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Never heard of it myself... smiley - erm

Cell!

Post 43

Shea the Sarcastic

Must be a UK kinda thang ...

Cell!

Post 44

Kenrick

Re Post 40:

We have those 4 sections too.
We've added 2 sections on as well:
WWF - yes, wrestling.
Women - As we're an all male cell, we like girls... smiley - winkeye

Cell!

Post 45

shrinkwrapped

But Shea, I live in the UK!

Cell!

Post 46

Shorty† (ACE, Keeper, Muse, MuG, Thingite)

Hi? (slightly frightened look) I'm new? Kind of? My Darling sister Amy (special person) is always on here so I can never get on even when I DO know my password and stuff...
Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hi...

Cell!

Post 47

Kenrick

Hello!
Welcome! smiley - smiley
I'm Kenrick and I'm pleased to meet you.
BTW, there's no need for the slightly frightened look smiley - winkeye. People are friendly around here, but watch out for Big Mad Mr T...smiley - winkeye

Kenrick

Cell!

Post 48

I told her that as she was posting... (oh, its interesting having two researchers in a house!)... "Shea's nice, except don't throw carniverous coconuts at her, and Kenrick and Pippen are sweeties... but watch out for Big Mad Mr. T..." smiley - winkeye

She should be glad to have not only a sister who's [relatively] experienced here, but an ACE as well... *modest smiley - blush*

smiley - hugs Kenrick for his recent ACEing! I'm so proud of you hun!

Cell!

Post 49

Shorty† (ACE, Keeper, Muse, MuG, Thingite)

She's so nice to me...can't you tell?

Cell Church!

Post 50

Andrew Gadgetman (32826)

Follow the link below for an explanation of cell church.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A588134

Andrew

Cell Church!

Post 51

shrinkwrapped

Oh, I see! Sounds like a really good idea. We just have house groups...

Cell Church!

Post 52

Peregrin

Cell groups are great.

Ooh nice to meet some of you yesterday... (although I didn't get a chance to talk to you Shea, sorry!)

Cell!

Post 53

Kenrick

Re: Post 48
Cheers Amy!

smiley - smileysmiley - hug

Cell!

Post 54

shrinkwrapped

Yes, it was good meeting people, some of whom actually turned out to be exactly as I expected... smiley - weird (did you like that tenuous reason to try out a new smiley?).

I did enjoy Shea and Clive's attempts to re-enact the goings on in a New Yorkian Bagel shop to improve Clive's New York accent! smiley - laugh

Cell!

Post 55

I seem to have heard all sorts of things about my fellow Thingites... I hope we didn't shame the ridiculous revolution that we are! smiley - winkeye

Cell!

Post 56

shrinkwrapped

No, you won the blummin' pub quiz! You can see my scowl (a pretend one, of course) in the background of their victorious pictures.

One day, and h2g2 T-shirt will be mine!!

Cell!

Post 57

Yeah... I kinda thought that was a weird face. smiley - winkeye Sorry about winning... next year perhaps. I don't have a t-shirt yet... I was just about to get one right before the Foop and now the online store's gone... smiley - sadface

Cell!

Post 58

Shea the Sarcastic

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with you either, Peregrin! There were just so many people there! Maybe next decade, when I come again, we can chat! smiley - winkeye

Cell!

Post 59

*makes list of people to be sure to talk to when she gets to London... eventually*

Cell!

Post 60

Shea the Sarcastic

Come with me next decade, Amy! Your Mom can't stop you then! And just ask Clive's Gran ... we're nice people! smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more