Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Sign me up too please.
'do not iron clothes on body'
argh

All these examples...

Post 102

SilverSolstice

I'd like to sign up too, please!

My contribution: on bags of popcorn, picture instructions which show the bag of popcorn in the mocrowave with the words "Pop! Pop!" written over it.

Please add me in

Post 103

Alon (aka Mr.Cynic)

Here's one I heard on the radio - On the instructions of a hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping". smiley - smiley

Please add me in

Post 104

Bluebottle

There are some very weird Laws, some of which are somewhere on:
http://www.h2g2.com/A230400

Please add me in

Post 105

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

On pop bottles it says "do not open while pointed at face or others"

I want in!

Please add me in

Post 106

Bluebottle

Actually they've moved to:
http://www.h2g2.com/A250516

Please add me in

Post 107

TimJ (ACE)

I'll sign up!

(on a packet of small model rocket motors - "Do not attempt to launch slef to altitudes with product"

Please add me in

Post 108

TimJ (ACE)

that should be Self not slef.
smiley - smiley

Its me again

Post 109

Olli

how about this one
On a trampoline: warning doing flips may cause injuries

Its me again

Post 110

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

On a hat with straws and 2 holders on the side for beer cans: Do not use with hot, fizzy, or alcoholic beverages.

So that gets rid of just about everything you'd ever use it with.

Its me again

Post 111

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

There was a thing a few years ago, where the council spend god-knows how much money on a footbridge over a canal, but didn't make it strong enough to support people, with the result that there is now a bridge that boats can't get under that can't actually be used or it'll fall down.

Please add me in

Post 112

Bluebottle

Also see:
http://www.h2g2.com/A249103

Please add me in

Post 113

The Brain

How about this, appro. 8 weeks ago I asked to be signed up for something. I asked again after three weeks, but when I pop back, it appears that I have once again been ignored.
I designed a pendent which bore no resemblence from the flower which inspired it. My tutor tells me that because the inspiration is from a flower, it has to be traditional! *Grumble, moan, hmmph*

Please add me in

Post 114

Icarus

Look, I know I haven't updated anything recently. I first beg your forgiveness and ask that you please be patient with me. I haven't had much time as of late what with my job and things. But you will get up, really. And if you really feel like arguing, I direct your attention to the sentence containing the word "eventually" on the main I.C.A.R.U.S. page.

Please add me in

Post 115

The Brain

OK, sorry for bugging you, but when I'm determined, I am determined!!!
Have a HUG and a nice smiley - smiley from me!

Key: Complain about this post