A Conversation for I.C.A.R.U.S.

Sign me up!

Post 41

Icarus

Whoops. That should go after Semadan.


Sign me up!

Post 42

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

What can I say...I like the word ECNALUBMA. It sounds so wonderfully esoteric.


Sorry!

Post 43

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

Ummm...I may be running a huge risk by doing this a second time, but I believe that's hara-kiri.


Sign me up too

Post 44

Rico

Oh... please let me join you! I'm getting nuts with all the stupidity around me... especially near my left ear.

No, seriously, I want to become a member of Icarus.


Sign me up!

Post 45

Semadam

By the way, it's SemadaM...doesn'nt matter.


Sign me up too

Post 46

balesz

I would like to join as well.
In Corfu you can find a strange solution for the landing of airplains.
Corfu has only a little airport and if a plane wants to land the cars will have to wait for it. It is funny if you have to woit for a planewether it manages to stop before crashing you or not.


Sign me up too

Post 47

Sporkulious Eglon

Did I hear an echo-echo-cho-cho-ho-ho-o-o-?


Sign me up too

Post 48

Spanner

Must be Halloweeeeeen smiley - smiley


Sign me up too

Post 49

adeve

Can I join, too?

Microwave-popcorn comes in a microwave-safe paperbag, with instructions printed on. Then the bag is folded (text inside) and wrapped in plastic. The user-friendly instructions begin with "remove the plastic". Doh, thanks Superman for using your x-ray vision and telling me how to do...

adeve smiley - bigeyes


Sign me up!

Post 50

Icarus

My bad. I'll fix it.


Darwin Awards.

Post 51

Taipan - Jack of Hearts


Stupid bets :

Soon to be deceased guy bet another $40 that if he inserted a handgun (sixshooter) loaded with only 4 bullets in his own mouth and pulled the trigger, he would blow his brains out. He won, or rather.....lost. depends on your point of view I suppose.


Darwin Awards.

Post 52

Icarus

That's really depressing, you know that?


Sign me up!

Post 53

doreiwolf (why not try A682652?) (Alpha Low Thingite Patron, Defender of Wibble, Pagan Younger and Official Pooper Scooper)

Ok, I'm a willing vict...er....I'm just willing.
And just to start here are two I don't think you've got:
A sign permanantly affixed to a gate stating: "This gate is now shut"
And a list of package contents, where one of the items on the list is "this list".


Sign me up too

Post 54

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

Sign me up, Icarus. Oh, by the way, when I phoned Tiny PC technical support when my PC broke, the first thing they asked me was "Have you plugged it in?" So *THAT* was it! D'oh! (sarcasm mode cancel)


Sign me up too

Post 55

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

I also saw an ad for a chocolate bar, in which a 'serving suggestion' was a picture of someone eating a chocolate bar.


Sign me up too

Post 56

fyfe

what about the first instruction on every CD,

INSERT THE CD INTO THE CD-ROM DRIVE

i mean really, i thought it was meant to go in the printer.


Sign me up too

Post 57

Icarus

Despite all logic, about 1/3 of all tech support calls involve the computer not being plugged in. I kid you not.


Sign me up too

Post 58

Cyanblue

Peace, Science, and small bits of paper! The ideals of modern ("1st world") society. Or maybe just small pieces of paper, which are more easily thrown away.


Sign me up too

Post 59

Peregrin

I would like to sign up too... there is no nobler pursuit than the elimination of ignorance.
Here's my own offer, coming after fireworks night in the UK: on a firework, the instruction 'Light fuse'.


Sign me up too

Post 60

TechnicolorYawn (Patron Saint of the Morally Moribund)

On a firework: 'Do not point in face.'
On a sparkler: 'Do not hold in mouth.'

All this rampant stupidity on only one night of the year. It must stop.


Key: Complain about this post