A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Most Unusual Place You've Ever Made Love?

Post 101

weegie

gave my boyfriend of the time a hand job at a radiohead gig, had sex in various graveyards around in edinburgh, in a public toliet in edinburgh, in several institutes of higher education around scotland and sometimes, just sometimes in a bed, but my favourite; quite unconventional is in the shower, you know face to face sex - we're both ickle people and it was slippery, but hey what rush (oh the carpet got soaked though

Post 102

a girl called Ben

Graveyards, eh? smiley - ghostsmiley - witchsmiley - fullmoon

Probably the most salubrious places that Edinburgh has to offer!

an Englishwoman called Ben

Post 103

Tefkat

smiley - laugh I tried it in the shower once - with another little person.
Reached out and knocked down a glass shelf (I'd been telling them for years that wasn't safe smiley - erm)
Blood everywhere, and he said we couldn't go to A&E with identical injuries on opposite feet...
Couldn't find the first aid kit so I sellotaped my foot together and drove 350 miles home.
Next morning my supervisor noticed the blood seeping out of my shoe and sent me to the hospital.
smiley - doh

Definitely an unusual experience smiley - laugh

Post 104

Phryne- 'Best Suppurating Actress'

Not nice, Tefkat. Sympathy!
The delights of showers are alas unavailable to me (without much forward planning) due to a minor discrepancy in height, just enough to cause a nuisance.
Baths are interesting, though- bit splashy.

Post 105

weegie

baths are alright, but the shower was fantastic.

Sex standing up, facing each other was always really hard for us - maybe we weren't doing it right, i'd welcome any tips. i think it was because we're both the same height - little. is it better to have a little lady and a tall man? (the 'walk her round the room' thing)?

Post 106

Orcus

That's quite tricky in my experience - great to try once but its not the best way of doing it.

Post 107

Orcus

Also - in the bath. Not really condusive to the structural integrity of your house. Sex in the bath is good as long as there isn't ab ny water in it smiley - laugh

Post 108

Orcus

Also - in the bath. Not really condusive to the structural integrity of your house. Sex in the bath is good as long as there isn't any water in it smiley - laugh

Yeah I know this is going to be a double post smiley - erm

Post 109

weegie

why would you want to do it with no water in the bath? maybe i'm getting the wrong picture here, i like sex in the bath, with the water in; me on top of whoever!

Post 110

Orcus

Having tried it in the past I've found its a good way to completely flood your bathroom floor and wreck the ceiling below. Maybe our technique was wrong, I dunno.

Post 111

a girl called Ben

Oh I don't know. Wreaking the ceiling of the room below seems pretty damn impressive to me!

***B

Post 112

Orcus

Depends whether its yours or not I suppose smiley - laugh

Post 113

a girl called Ben

Well, if it was my ceiling, I guess I'd be jealous. smiley - wah

If it was my floor, I'd be a bit embarrassed, smiley - blush and secretly rather smug. smiley - cool

***B

Post 114

Our bathroom is ground-floor... if there's a secret chamber underneath, no one's complained yet.

Post 115

weegie

i still don't understand why you'd do without the water (that's the fun bit), why would you want to lie in a bath with no water and have sex? or is it more of a case of hanging over the bath?

Post 116

Yes, the water's nice... you get interesting tidal effects which can be quite spectacular.

Post 117

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

And the moaning sound as the bubbles rise to the surface and burst letting the sound waves explode in the air - just don't keep her head under water too long.

peace
~jwf~ (refusing to enter into another argument about the painful and ruinous effects of hydraulic pressure upon inner woman workings - see backlog, think 'plunger' not douche)

Post 118

Zebedee (still Pool God after all these years)

hehe smiley - smiley

That's really very funny smiley - smiley

Post 119

EtherZev

In a natural rock spa pool in far North Queensland. Is was miles from anywhere(supposedly). While playing the fool standing naked on a rock singing a risque goodbye to our would be lost children floating away, Beloved,looking like a floating yeti (he never shaves on holidays) says "Hey Darls look across the river". I looked into the grinning faces of a busload of tourists.

Twice as a member of the mile high club, but the pressurised atmosphere in planes always affects my ears. So popping your cork becomes a whole other ball game.

Water is OK you just have to practice, practice, practice.

Post 120

Xanatic

With or without cameras? smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post