A Conversation for Ask h2g2

How long is your hair?

Post 21

Maz

Down to my shoulders.Letting it get a little longer for Summer so that I can tie it up easier. Oh, it is a mixture of blonde and dark foils to cover the grey!!

How long is your hair?

Post 22

Moonglum Clampflower (MornC), Muse of Ego, Keeper of the Lamp and Guru, (aka Happinose)

Well the longets is just about down to my bum, which I have to say is the biggest pain you could imagine (sorry serenity). Recent crops have left it half way up my back which is much better. Don't tend to lie on it so much.

The trick to long hair is to keep cutting it and then it will keep growing. At least, that has worked for me.

smiley - cheers

smiley - crescentmoonsmiley - biggrin

How long is your hair?

Post 23

Agapanthus

If I grab hold of the end of a ringlet and pull, my hair is waist length. If the weather is damp, it dispenses with ringlets and does its famous impersonation of baa baa black sheep. If the weather is sunny it dries out, dispenses with ringlets and develops static, ending up in a sort of dandelion clock extending a foot above my head. In cold weather it develops a sort of reverse-static and punishes me for sticking it all in a hat by clinging to itself and my scalp and acting lifeless. Very occasionally, in perfect weather, I have a beautiful head of long reddish-brown preRaphaelite ringlets and people compliment me on it.

How long is your hair?

Post 24

Fashion Cat

I should hope I win this one - half way down my bum. And I've just been reliably informed that its 35.4 inches. smiley - tongueout

smiley - disco

And I did win a hootoo t-shirt for the longest hair at the scotmeet. smiley - winkeye

How long is your hair?

Post 25

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

Rats, I think you might beat me! Mine's about the same in placement, but I'm pretty short, especially from the waist up so it's probably fewer inches, but I can't tell since I don't have anything to measure with.

How long is your hair?

Post 26

Syren

Mine's down to my knees!!! I'm 19 and I've never had it cut (except for the time when I was 5 and cut some of the front bits off myself!)

I win!!!!!!

How long is your hair?

Post 27

Willem

I keep most of my hair between about two and four inches in length. Also it's starting to disappear from the front, where most hairs by now won't grow much longer than an inch. I don't really like my hair ... when it gets long it gets 'yucky'.

How long is your hair?

Post 28

a visitor to planet earth

Friday of last week I went to the hairdressers and had a number 2.
Thursday I cut my hair myself and had a number 1.
Today the weather is very hot and cut my hair with the bare blade, that is shorter than number 1 but not quite as short as when you shave your head.

How long is your hair?

Post 29

azahar

Mine just touches my shoulders . . .

az

How long is your hair?

Post 30

Wotsit_thingamyjig

The longest part just touches my coccyx, if you know where that is!smiley - biggrin

How long is your hair?

Post 31

Baconlefeets

a couple of inches below my shoulders

hello anybody

Post 32

jadelady

can anyone help me im new to h2g2 and i cant seem to get my intro done properly, i did write an intro about myself but its not on my space.whenever i click on myspace or anything else on the page a blue screen appears sayin not available and i cannot get into preferences to change my pg to classic goo well ive been in and tried to upd8 my details but nothin is happening so can someone please tell me why i cant do these things thankyou (jadelady)

hello anybody

Post 33

azahar

hi jadelady,

I've asked Roadkill (ACE and all round friendly guy) to drop by your space and give you a hand with your questions. If he isn't sure about technical stuff you can also get in touch with Mel G, a guru, who has been here for ages so should be able to help. She can be found at:

U49849

Good luck! smiley - ok

az

hello anybody

Post 34

jadelady

thankyou for ur reply ive found my pg with the intro on but my pg still looks bland n borin lol

hello anybody

Post 35

azahar

btw, jadelady, how long is your hair? smiley - winkeye

az

hello anybody

Post 36

Researcher 185550

jadelady - you need to open and close paragraphs with tags smiley - ok

My PS always looks boring to me, consequence of it being mine I suppose. I tend to smiley - drool over others', and I'd say that yours is very good smiley - smiley.

hello anybody

Post 37

jadelady

ooops oh yeah my hair is down to the middle of my back but its also layered so its diff lengths but the longest is the middle of my bk

hello anybody

Post 38

jadelady

roadkill hi erm lol wot do u mean open and close paragraghs with i just dont understand all this computer text is new to me im sorry if i seem a pain

hello anybody

Post 39

dasilva

Been all sorts - mostly slightly foppish but has been to the bottom of my shoulder blades...current drug therapy is making it fall out quicker than normal but only a slight receeding noticable at the temples so far...if it gets too bad it's all coming off - may go for the Caeser Cut as an in between measure though, now it's unfashionable smiley - winkeye

hello anybody

Post 40

Baconlefeets

smiley - ermNow, it is around 3 inches long, though there are quite a few long chunks of hair on the floor....

Key: Complain about this post