smiley - smiley

Where are our researchers from?

Post 362

Cr-A-wfish

look an my home smiley - smiley

Post 363

O.R.C.

I, C.R.O., am from Scotland - both born there and living there.

Post 364

The real Mad Max

I´m from germany, and to answer all american qestions: yes, we do have fridges here!!

Post 365

IronChef

I am a proud, lifelong resident of Flushing, Queens. This is a neighborhood in the boro of Queens, part of New York City. I think I'm going to to have to write an entry about my hometown, since their was prescious little information about my lovely little plot of earth.

THIS FORUM HAS MOVED

Post 366

Bald Bloke

Its current home is at http://www.h2g2.com/A304066

Post 367

Arturo Bandini

I was bored in Thurso, Scotland but only played there fr a couple of years, grew out in New Brighton and came to rest in London. I miss Liverpool but go back to watch those overpaid, lazy bastards every week. Why? Call it love.

Post 368

Nicc

I'm from Seattle, WA. I was originally from Malaysia.

Post 369

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

I hail from New York City, New York, USA. Born and raised in Washington Heights, and currently presiding in Queens.

The Summary

Post 370

Arturo Bandini

strange I was born in Scotland, lived in Telford but grew up in Liverpool and now live in london.

The Summary

Post 371

Arturo Bandini

sorry about that last post,I was responding to a much earlier one but I'm new and confused.

Post 372

nutty slack

born in the black country
moved down south
now live in dorset by the sea
nice here? yes.

Post 373

StipeyZ.Rickenbacker

a/s/l checks suck actually... *g* born and bred in germany by the sea-side, curently occilating between my north german home and dublin, ireland. more usually to be found either driving from one place to another, here or on http://www.murmurs.com, tho

smiley - smiley

StipeyZ.Rickenbacker

Post 374

Phoenix

I currently reside in Denver, CO. smiley - smiley

Not the best place in the world, but the people are pretty mellow here. Uh, unless one of their (I'm not a sports fan) teams wins some major event, then they riot. I've always thought that was sorta strange of them. "Hey, our team won! Let destroy the city!" They never seem to riot when their team losses though. Go figure. I blame it on the lack of oxygen up here. smiley - winkeye

Anyway, I've lived in Germany, California, Oregon, Texas, and Indiana. Although not necessarily in that order. smiley - winkeye

42!

Phoenix

Post 375

mudilis

I'm from Vancouver ISLAND (not to be confused with the mainland city of Vancouver), British Columbia, Canada...specifically: Nanaimo.

And...*sob*...I...discovered this site a few minutes ago after traslating "La Bamba" into English at babblefish.com; I was supposed to be figuring out my timetable for University.
*sigh* I should be shot.

smiley - winkeye

Post 376

The Frood (Stop Torture: A455528)

I'm from Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico.
'Genetically', as 'Blood' is old and boring: 15/16 Spanish, 1/16 French

Post 377

Lintilla

5 days ago i was told by Crescent that there were currently 53,538 registered members and it seems like we get more each day!!

Post 378

mez

Well there always has to be an Australian get his nose into everyones business, so I guess that will be me.

Born Adelaide, Australia
grew up, Sydney, Australia
Lived..... London, England.... St Anton am Arlberg, Austria.... moving to Banff, Canada shortly smiley - smiley

Post 379

Researcher 142496

Born-Winnipeg.....Where??
Live- Vancouver CDA We've had 3 days of sun...I miss the rain already

Occupation- searching for the meaning of life at the bottom of my Starbucks Mocca Cup. When you swish the left over chocolate around images of other worlds begin to appear. I have heard of executives actually trying to stuff themselves into a Grande Mocca Cups that looked particularily appealing.

The Grande Mocca...another proof of the existence of higher powers.

Post 380

Matt the Rat

I'm from the pretty little town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. It is so "quiant" and "picturesque" that it may make one slightly nausueated.

I am here until the fall, when I head north to Toronto.

I just randomly stumbled across h2g2 when I went browsing onto douglasadams.com Being a fan for years, I was surprised that I had heard nothing about the guide. When was it launched? Was there a lot of publicity in the UK? I don't think there was a peep in Canada.

Key: Complain about this post