A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 501

Misty Angel.....missing in action

hey that's smiley - ok hun so no need to say smiley - sorry. smiley - smiley

Best song titles made funnier by replacing the word 'love' or 'heart' with the word 'knob'

Post 502

Researcher 220282

smiley - erm Knob on a mountail top smiley - yikes

Post 503

Princess Lilly,

The Human League Knob actionsmiley - laugh

Post 504

dasilva

Do you knob me?

Post 505

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

smiley - musicalnoteKnob me tendersmiley - musicalnotesmiley - winkeye

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 506

Princess Lilly,

smiley - rofl

Post 507

Princess Lilly,

The miricale of knob Eurythmics

Post 508

Some Whitnet Houston classicssmiley - laugh

1)Saving all my knob for you
2)Greatest knob of all
3)I will always knob you
4)My knob is your knob
5)Knob will save the day
& my fav.....
6)Where do broken knobs go?????
smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - somersault

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 509

smiley - laugh that WAS supposed to read "Whitney Houston"smiley - laugh

I think all these knobs have gone to my head......smiley - laughsmiley - rofl

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 510

Princess Lilly,

smiley - rofl erm lyndsay you wanna rephrase that hunsmiley - laugh

ABC the look of knob
Eurythmics there must be an angel (playing with my knob)

Post 511

Lillie/liz

After reading my last post again, i think your right....the word "cheese" springs to mindsmiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - ill

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 512

dasilva

I think it's a little late for you to be worrying about that smiley - laughsmiley - winkeye

Post 513

daSilva

smiley - huhWhat?? Cheese???
smiley - laughsmiley - rofl

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 514

dasilva

All those knobs going to your head I meant smiley - laugh

Post 515

daSilva

Its the "other" place that "one" went that has got me where I am now!!smiley - laugh Frumpy & uncomfortable ain't the words!!smiley - laughsmiley - rofl

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 516

dasilva

I think we should stop there - this is a family show, or at least it will be in 22 weeks smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

Post 517

Princess Lilly,

Lynsey awww hun good luck wish you all the best for the birth

right hows about this one then smiley - roflFergal Sharkey a good knob smiley - laugh

Post 518

Andy

smiley - rofl

Post 519

Misty Angel.....missing in action

eric clapton....who do you knob

Post 520

Cutiechops:0)...............' THE LOUNGS '.............NUMBER 1FAN''...;0)

smiley - musicalnote...knob on the rocks...Neil Diamond...

smiley - musicalnote...justify my knob....Madonna..

smiley - musicalnote..thhe power of knob..Frankie Goes To Hollywood...

smiley - biggrinsmiley - laughsmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more