This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21721

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

"Where do they keep the cigars?"

"At tobacco the store"

Pun in the Oven

Post 21722

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

lets steal the cigars!
do we cheroot the storekeeper ?

Pun in the Oven

Post 21723

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

my son Teflon was sent home from school, he wouldn't stick to the timetable

Pun in the Oven

Post 21724

I hope they didn't make him wok home.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21725

Reality Manipulator

I saw something similar to moss the other day, but I didn't know what to lichen it to.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21726

Reality Manipulator

A tree arborist felt needled when asked to branch out and be limber while trimming pine forest last week.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21727

ITIWBS

Cutting trees, the woodsman strained the lumbar region in his back.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21728

Reality Manipulator

The way he fawned over her was quite endearing.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21729

Reality Manipulator

Two meteorologists each broke an arm and a leg in an accident and called from the hospital about the four casts.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21730

When Noah was a young man, he was crowned king. He had a long rain.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21731

Reality Manipulator

Joiners have joined up thinking and level headed with no screws loose but if they come down hard, don't worry it's because they are aesthetically pleasing people.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21732

Reality Manipulator

Joiners listen to recordings of the Carpenters on their DVD player whilst carving the Sunday joint.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21733

Reality Manipulator

When a fire broke out in the barber shop it was a close shave but everyone got out by a whisker.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21734

school was far away, he wanted to fry there, skillet he accepted to stay at home and as you say - wok there

Pun in the Oven

Post 21735

I told the barber I wanted a hair cut.

He asked me which one.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21736

Icy North

From the carpenters' songbook:

The First Time Ever I Saw your Plank - Roberta Flack
I’m Still Sanding - Elton John
Love Me Tenon - Elvis Presley

Pun in the Oven

Post 21737

Reality Manipulator

You needed a great deal of skill when tossing the pancake in the skillet pan at the right moment or it could be a total flop and fall on the floor.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21738

Reality Manipulator

A busy barber is quite harried.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21739

Reality Manipulator

Mortis Mortise, the expert joiner carpenter would charge customers a tenor to show them how to make a mortise and tenon joint.

Pun in the Oven

Post 21740

The divorcing pair held their knees when the judge approved joint custody.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more