A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Guild Hall

Guild Library

Post 901

Thorn

*briefly comes to* "Ogres, I mean." says he, and then *falls asleep then & there from exhaustion due to all the overexertion.* smiley - zzz

Guild Library

Post 902

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Looks at Thurin*

I agree we should definatly hand him over to the Dark allience, he could be our secret weapon, they'd surrender within a week

What in the Goddess' name am I going to do with him, he just refuses to pay attention and learn, he seems to think he can do as he pleases and because he has a title and a sprinkling of magic

*Inspiration strikes*

Can you give him a little lesson in humility

Guild Library

Post 903

pie_is_good

*Halimar enters the library to study. He sees Lady Shaylar and Lord Thurin and walks over.*

Hello Lady Shaylar, Lord Thurin.

*He sees Ecg lying unconscious on the floor.*

*looks concerned* What happened to him? Is he alright?

Guild Library

Post 904

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Hello Halimar, how are your studies going?

He's ok, just cold

*Waves her hand and creates a warm wind to thaw Ecg out*

*Sighs*

He is my new pupil and the biggest menace we've had since the last Dark Allience attack and he's supposed to be on our side

Guild Library

Post 905

pie_is_good

*Halimar grimaces slightly.*

They seem to be going okay but what reputation I have here seems based on my abilities as a chef rather than my skills in magic.

I just came in here to study for a bit. Are there any books on the elements that you would recccomend?

Guild Library

Post 906

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Gets up and takes a few books from the shelves*

I'm sure Kate can do without you for a while, try these when you have studied them some and see me and I'll se how you are progressing

Guild Library

Post 907

pie_is_good

*Takes the books from Shaylar*

Yes ma'am, I will.

*Halimar takes the books and heads back toward his quarters.*

Guild Library

Post 908

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Talk about chalk and cheese

Guild Library

Post 909

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

Guild Library

Post 910

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Guild Library

Post 911

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*Thurin smiles slightly*

[Thurin] You want I should take him out to the arena and teach him some humility there?

smiley - cheers

Guild Library

Post 912

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I think that would be the best don't you, he tends to think one reading of a magic book will give him all the power he needs

*Thinks*

Take him to the Elementalists Training Ground, I'll see if he can deal with strong Elemental magic, after you've finished with him and he still hasn't learned of course

Guild Library

Post 913

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

[Thurin] Ok, I'll try not to break him.

*thurin gets up, leaving the book open on the table and aproaches Ecg, shaking him gently*

[Thurin] Come on lad it seems I've got some teaching to do, follow me.

*thurin heads off to the elementalist training ground, turning back to Shaylar just before he leaves the room*

[Thurin] Oh and shaylar can you look after that book? It has a habit of hiding

smiley - cheers

Guild Library

Post 914

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Ok

*To Ecg*

You heard the Lord, do as he says

*Leaves with the Book*

Guild Library

Post 915

Thorn

"Er... Who ah, ur-what?" *Is surprised to find that he didn't slowly freeze to death, and has quite the headache instead* "Ow. Lady Shaylar, did you save me? Even if you didn't, smiley - erm... thank you. I'll try to be more obedient... really,(-honest)." *He came around just in time to hear what she wanted him to do though, and gets up off the floor* "Have I been there...long?" *exits for the arena*

Guild Library

Post 916

Bulletproof Cupid~

<>

Guild Library

Post 917

Thorn

Guild Library

Post 918

Bulletproof Cupid~

<< just post please ignore this after the post and look for the elementalist training area thread>>

Guild Library

Post 919

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

*Avatar enters the library and goes toward the scholar's section. He finds the book that he's looking for and heads back for his quarters.*

Guild Library

Post 920

*Wolf enters, sniffs and turns and leaves*

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more