A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Guild Hall

Guild Library

Post 881

Lash LeRue

*Grunts heavily as he rises from the chair and uses his staff for support as he heads out*


Guild Library

Post 882

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

Where will I find him?


Guild Library

Post 883

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

In Lady Lumien's quarters

Lord Cu do you need assistance, the young mage with me is a healer


Guild Library

Post 884

Thorn

[Ecg]: *strains again because he's trying to send the thought from much further away* ~Lady Shaylar,-I'm...smiley - sorry. This one is all my fault,-um... Y'see,- I was just trying to help,-Honest! But what happened was, smiley - erm~ The word ~blizzard~ can just barely be heard/detected.


Guild Library

Post 885

Thorn


~Lady Shaylar,-Lord Thurin! help... I don't know quite how I did it, but it's still snowing pretty hard in the dining hall. I mean, I've heard of getting snowed in, but this is... is... smiley - brr getting snowed-out? I don't even know quite how I did it either smiley - yikes. ...~


Guild Library

Post 886

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~You started it you finish it, if you can't control your mmagic then you have no place here~~


Guild Library

Post 887

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

~Lady Shaylar, it's Avatar. Why is it snowing here in the dining hall?~


Guild Library

Post 888

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~My new pupil is having a few problems, if you ask Kate and Ruby to leave the kitchen, confine Ecg to the kitchen and I'll sort the problem~~


Guild Library

Post 889

The_Admiral(aka Avatar)

~~Lady Shaylar, I've got the chefs in the healing hall so they can warm up a bit. There's another elementalist apprentice in the dining hall however, Halimar Kesh.~~


Guild Library

Post 890

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~Oh Halimar, I wondered where he'd got to, Ecg must sort this out himself, if he talked less and learned more he'd be a powerful magician~~


Guild Library

Post 891

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~Thank you for helping Kate and Ruby~~


Guild Library

Post 892

Thorn

~smiley - brr...*shiver-shiver*... I didn't do-it... on p-p-purpose...smiley - brr... I don't think... How do I s-stop it? You...w...were going ta-ta-*sneezes* show me h-h-how, before I had ga-gotten in...in trouble.~


Guild Library

Post 893

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~One of the most importatnt lessons to learn is how to undo your spells, so I suggest you start trying before hypothermia sets in and I strongly suggest you pay attention to your studies and participate in nothing else until you can control your magic or I may have to convene a meeting of the High Council to discuss what I am to do with you~~

*Turns to Thurin*

If I paid the Dark Allience do you think they'd take him under their wing


Guild Library

Post 894

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*Thurin smiles*

[Thurin] Well It would certainly give us an advantage


smiley - cheers


Guild Library

Post 895

Thorn

~I think I've... got an idea as to... why,-smiley - erm, how. Those books you told me to read... Didn't it... say, that for elementalists---our feelings and the weather can be-be-become sometimes linked? If I could just... just,-stop feeling so d@*n lonely & sorry f-f-for myse-se-self... then, I'd be happy j-just to get t-t-told what to do. *sneezes again, shivering*~


Guild Library

Post 896

Thorn

(to Thurin) : ~I...can remember it...now. The reason why... I had become a...ronin: It was be-because ogres came and t-they ate the p-prince... I served under. I can remem-member how they laughed... while doing t-that too... *shudders*... probably-best t-to keep moving,-s-so that I don't g-get frostb-bite, yes?~


Guild Library

Post 897

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*Thurin, unable to comunicate telepathicaly, has a strange thought about ogres but quickly puts it out of his mind*


smiley - cheers


Guild Library

Post 898

Thorn

~And,-Ever Since, then... -You see, there was-nothing I c-c-could do about it... If I'd tried to... they probably would have...eaten me...too.~
*Ecg yells so loud in his rage toward the ogres responsible for generating that scarred memory into his life... that it can be heard despite the ice starting to block/seal off the dining hall entrance* smiley - grr!


Guild Library

Post 899

Thorn

*he makes an even stranger sight bursting into the library,-with ice-cicles dangling from his nose* and charges into the room.*
"I... do not want... others (referring to future)... to-have-to put up with these-same types of horrors sir." *His steady stance begins to weave a bit* "..." *falls unconscious*


Guild Library

Post 900

Thorn


Key: Complain about this post