A Conversation for The h2g2 Fools' Guild

The Turnips Quarters - shhh! when they're feeding

Post 41

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Bloody hell! I can't even remember what I had to dinner yesterdaysmiley - laughsmiley - laugh ---2011 ???

Post 42

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

It is just that the link sends me to the first page of the thread, which gives me an idea of what the original point of the thread is (if any).

Post 43

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeI've found out that the Fools Guild has no meaning as such ?smiley - biggrin

I was "chosen" to keep it running smiley - magic and as long as I'm stupid smiley - doh I'll never let it die within hootoosmiley - smiley

Then again ? I could be dead ? and have not informed myself as yet smiley - doh

Post 44

For existential crises, press '9'.

Being the chosen one usually spells trouble.

Post 45

Turnips don't speak "swede" ish smiley - ermor Scottish, as in neeps!

It's all foreign to me smiley - erm

Post 46

Foreign is just a point of view. The locals appear to have no issues with it. If location has anything to do with it, most of my working life so far has been spent communicating in foreign. Heck, I'm typing in foreign as we speak.

Post 47

"point of view" smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

Point in any direction from Yorkshire and they're all foreigners smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post