A Conversation for The h2g2 Fools' Guild

The Greenhouse

Post 261

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

as the saying goes - buy her flowerssmiley - evilgrintriffids smiley - laugh

The Greenhouse

Post 262

Persephone - Creator of the best typos around!

okay, I'll just put these protective goggles on first

smiley - geek

The Greenhouse

Post 263

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

my ex wanted flowers and a fur coat, so I got her a cauliflower smiley - biggrinand a donkey jacket

The Greenhouse

Post 264

Persephone - Creator of the best typos around!

I wonder why she's you ex smiley - tongueout

smiley - geek

The Greenhouse

Post 265

smiley - laughapart from many, she went of with a bloke 22 yrs her seniorsmiley - smileyand I got custody of my 2 kidssmiley - magicwere 5 and 6 at the time, now soon to be 24yrs and 25yrssmiley - smiley

The Greenhouse

Post 266

marigolds! no chance, I don't really know gold all that well yet - skint yah know!

The Greenhouse

Post 267

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Looks like the greenhouse has turned into shades of yellow and brown over the years, maybe we could give it a lick of paint?

Also wondering what those plants with the five pointy leaves are for. Probably for cooking...

The Greenhouse

Post 268

From my last post here, to 2024 now - I never knew plants ate baked beans smiley - erm

The true cause of global warmingsmiley - sadfaceFarts from plants!

The Greenhouse

Post 269

Yes..! Cut out the middle man. Now we just have to teach those beans to fart a melody. Something like 'Fart spangled manners'?

The Greenhouse

Post 270

smiley - rofl A worthy Fools guild members Postsmiley - magic

The Greenhouse

Post 271

Thanks! I am a great fan of alternative music. (unusual instruments, alternate ' improved' lyrics and such)

The Greenhouse

Post 272

From my P/S smiley - biggrin

Artificial Intelligence is NO match for Natural Stupidity.
Insanity is not an illness to me, it's a Profession!

The Greenhouse

Post 273

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. General incompetence is so much more efficient in messing things up.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more