A Conversation for The h2g2 Fools' Guild

The Sheep's Room

Post 901

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

They might not be asleep, just woolgathering

The Sheep's Room

Post 902

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

The "Sheep's Room" is part of the "fools Guild"
Unfortunately smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesome of our threads have been deleted because of a "internet hack smiley - grr"

Us Fools have other threadssmiley - magicI just wish I could show them smiley - sadface

The Sheep's Room

Post 903

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

Hackers might be able to shred our threads but they will never get rid of us fools smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

The Sheep's Room

Post 904

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Ewe know that's a true statement smiley - smiley

Baa'locks to the hackers smiley - whistle

The Sheep's Room

Post 905

?? If these "Fools Guild" threads are still available ??

F1695505359995"?thread=

F1695505359995

The Sheep's Room

Post 906

They all w*rk on my computer smiley - ok

The Sheep's Room

Post 907

in my early days of joining hootoo smiley - smileyI was "granted" smiley - blushthe privilege of "running" the Fools Guild by a lady that started it, as she was leaving hootoo for personal reasons.

I strive to continue and "recruit" new members to keep this goingsmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

The Sheep's Room

Post 908

http://www.h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/brunel/AddThread

I hope this leads to the Fools Guild joining bit smiley - doh

The Sheep's Room

Post 909

smiley - grr NO IT DON'T smiley - grr

The Sheep's Room

Post 910

Might this work?

https://h2g2.com/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A2080054

The Sheep's Room

Post 911

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right - and I'm stuck in the middle with ewe

The Sheep's Room

Post 912

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I strive to continue and "recruit" new members to keep this going[prof animal chaos]

How's that working out?

The Sheep's Room

Post 913

I'm afraid the h2g2 smiley - hamstersmiley - hamster needs a lot more rams to make that pursuit efficient smiley - erm

The Sheep's Room

Post 914

The Sheep's Room is part of the Fools Guildsmiley - smiley
I was (in the early stages) of me joining Hootoosmiley - smiley
Granted/passed on smiley - magicby a lady who was leaving hootoo smiley - sadfaceThe Honour of "running" The Fools Guildsmiley - smiley

My aim is to continue that rolesmiley - smileyand no matter how "Hootoo" survives ? I'll still try and keep this "bit" running

The Sheep's Room

Post 915

We don't need hootoo to be fools but it's a good place to be it smiley - biggrin

The Sheep's Room

Post 916

smiley - winkeyeClick the yellow "conversation list" bottom right and you'll see the other threads of the Fools Guild smiley - biggrin

The Sheep's Room

Post 917

smiley - ok

The Sheep's Room

Post 918

EWE've hit it on the nailsmiley - biggrin

I've nailed 4 planks of wood togethersmiley - smiley I cal it lamb,ination smiley - doh

The Sheep's Room

Post 919

I shall dance the lamb'ada on that dance floor smiley - disco

The Sheep's Room

Post 920

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Driving across that muddy field killed the lamb'da sensor on my car.

Key: Complain about this post

The Sheep's Room

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more