This is the Message Centre for Evil Giraffe

Choose sides TM!

Post 81

Vestboy

TM - you have, what is known in the parlance, a window of opportunity. You may join the forces of good (me, Olaf, Duke, Leeloo, Tred and co) or you can join the dark side (Evil Giraffe and the other baddies). At this point I mus twarn you that if you do decide to become a baddie we may very well be tempted to call you

Spot

Choose sides TM!

Post 82

TowelMaster

Everybody who thinks I am from the Dark Side is...

Why can't I be the arbiter ? You're bound to need one sometime and at least I won't have to pretend to have Acne smiley - smiley and you always get a drink as well... Please enlighten me on these burning issues first before starting to call me names...

By the way I am VERY good at making up names so be careful, be very very careful...smiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeye

TM(TreatyMaker).

Choose sides TM!

Post 83

Fate Amenable To Change

Hey! I do the drinks round here sunshine, and so do the Good Guys since they nicked a couple of my tea pots.....

Choose sides TM!

Post 84

TowelMaster

I'm afraid that didn't make a whole lotta sense to me...am I digressing...oh no not again...

Choose sides TM!

Post 85

Fate Amenable To Change

Look it's really quite simple, you are either evil (that's us, manic laughs, great tea, tendency to WIN, mwa mwa mwa )or good (they're pretty useless and easily fooled, it's got to be said, and they're not even very good, from what I've seen they're quite nasty eg they nicked 2 of my tea pots.)
OK - meanwhile in a different forum, they are all having a bit of a race in Norwich... And haven't I seen you at a party somewhere?

Engage autodestructsequence

Post 86

TowelMaster

Five..four..three..two..one..

Abort autodestructsequence

Post 87

Olaf the, er, Hesitant

...abort.....it's such a shame, but I can't bear to see a wasted thread....

Arbiter?

Post 88

Vestboy

Since when has good and evil reqauired an arbiter. Whatever we do is good becasue we are the goodies - simple. Whatever they do is bad because they are the baddies.

You have to choose - for now. You could logically change sides afterwards but despite immense pressures - in both directions most people stick with their team.

Anyway tell us a bit about yourself and what are your super powers/gadgets & gizmos?

SuperTowels

Post 89

TowelMaster

Well I've just bred a new race of SuperTowels...
Oh and I hardly ever change sides, *best Dame Edna voice* Call me oldfashioned ! I've gotta go now as I am the DJ for tonight at the local club but I will elaborate on my return.

BFN,

TM.

SuperTowels

Post 90

Vestboy

Breeding super races (even of towels) sounds a tad wicked I think.
We may need to prepare ourselves to face another foe.

SuperTowels

Post 91

Leeloo

That depends on if peace and love come into the breeding process or not. I quite like the idea of loads of cute fluffy towels running around the place. Could be nice.

SuperTowels

Post 92

TowelMaster

Well then drop by sometimes Leeloo ...smiley - smiley I think RisqueTowel may have had something to do with all the little towels around here...

And although the consequences might be dire I think that I am more of a good-guy...

TM.

SuperTowels

Post 93

Evil Giraffe

Then you will perish ... =B>

SuperTowels

Post 94

TowelMaster

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Nice try though Evil Giraffe. But you will come to understand that the forces of evil stand NO chance against the good guys and their towels, I have been selectively training them(the towels) to infiltrate into the homes of certain individuals on the forum so maybe your towel is not really what it seems....then again you might throw away a perfectly good towel....oh the uncertainty...

Or as the good Hulk would say : 'Don't make me mad Mr McGee, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry'...

TM.

SuperTowels

Post 95

rusty armored-dillo

i laugh in the face of towels!

ho ho ho...
...was that santa?

SuperTowels

Post 96

Vestboy

So we claim the towels. Cool! I may even wash... on the other hand.

Can you do that trick when you fold a corner over roll up the towel and flick it. It was the nearest I came to perfect pain when I was at school.

SuperTowels

Post 97

TowelMaster

Nom I think you'll have to go toS Sexy Sadie on 59th street for that(There's always a 59th street in town...)

TM.

SuperTowels

Post 98

Vestboy

Is that some sort of towel shop?

SuperTowels

Post 99

TowelMaster

Sure.....sure.....smiley - winkeye

SuperTowels

Post 100

Fate Amenable To Change

If you have a wash Vesty, won't you wash away some of your powers?

Key: Complain about this post