This is the Message Centre for Bluebottle

I am the God of Cheesey Fires

Post 241

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Bluebottle, as far as I know, you were the first - I had considered it a day before you did it but dismissed it as silly... When I saw it looked REALLY silly, I jumped on the bandwagon smiley - bigeyes

Post 242

Bluebottle

I'd thought about it too before I did it, but I was busy being a cheap Brighton hotel. But Peet - I must say that your name was brilliant. I laughed lots when I saw it! Superb!

<BB<

Post 243

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Thanx smiley - bigeyes

Post 244

Jenny and Fred the cheese

Moose

Post 245

Hoots Mon, there's a Moose loose aboot this....forum???

Post 246

Prez HS (All seems relatively quiet here)

I think it came a-trottin along from my page... it just seems to follow me wherever I go! I didn't bring it in here, oh no!
You know how it goes... you see one moose, before you know it there's meese all over the pleece. All over the plaice I mean. Purdon the pan.

Post 247

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

I don't think meese is the plural fr moose, i think it's like sheep

Post 248

"Moose" is the plural for a North American "Moose", "Mooses" is the plural for a Scots "Moose"...!

Post 249

So Long and Thanks for all the Fish(Deceased)

oh!

Post 250

butbutbutbutbutbutbutbutbut....

I like meese! one moose, two meese! oh and then also one choose, two cheese! which means cheese is always plural, never alone and almighty.
rah rah rah!

Post 251

oh wow i've been debating this for ages! I eventually came to the conclusion it must be Moosi, or possibly moosisi.

Which brings us back to doh!Fires

Post 252

Zaphod

Ah yes,

But don't mooses or meece or whatever eat cheese ?

Does this mean that they are Fred's chosen animal ?

Does in fact anyone care ?

Did everyone have a fabby Christmas / Channukah or whatever and a remarkably cheesy new "not the millennium".

I did.

Santa REALLY looked after me this year.

I also had some nice cheeses.

Welcome back Mother Jenny !

Which brings us back to doh!Fires

Post 253

Z, not that it really of much importance, but I would like an explanation as to why this forum is now called 'Which brings us back to doh!Fires'.

Is it because pressed insert, typed 'Which brings us back to doh!' and forgot to delete the superfluous 'Fires'? Because I have a gnawing suspicion that it went thusly.

has the moose left yet?

Duck!

Post 254

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

Nope, he's watching us!

Duck duck moose!

Post 255

I had the eerie feeling I was being watched earlier, come to mention it... but now that i know I"m being watched over by a moose, I am reassured.

moooooooose... cheeese..

Duck duck moose!

Post 256

Alcoholic Demi-God

Its been a while but my web page is ficxed for anyone who remembers my entry, go there, but dont tell me what you think because it looks pants because a disfunctional back ground,

Stay Beautiful,

http://www.theccc.org.uk

Duck duck moose!

Post 257

It's a definite improvement smiley - smiley

Duck duck moose!

Post 258

don't look now but i'm pretty sure there's another moose standing behind you Peet

Duck duck moose!

Post 259

there's meese behind the trees...
there's two moose lookin at you's...

we're being watched by woolly cows with coat hangers on their heads...
better off than coat hangers with cows on their heads...

when the moose moos it needs new shoes.

Duck duck moose!

Post 260

Well, it should check out the picture on my user page, which shows how I deal with mooses, before it tangles with me... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bluebottle

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more