A Conversation for Storm of Chronos

Chronoship

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Fester stood and watched the world of Heval was destroyed. He'd watched it three times so far.*
[Marshal] Incredible...
[Fester] Indeed. The planet was destroyed at 23:32 exactly. However, on the stroke of midnight, this day will begin again.
*Fester walked away from the observation window of the Chronoship. The vessel had been in orbit of the world for the past three days, and Fester had come to a decision.*
[Fester] We need to find some way to stop this. Now listen, I've studied this anomaly, and discovered something very worrying. Our probe was in orbit when the time jump occured, and now it's gone. It seems anything that was not here when the jump began will be lost to oblivion. Only the Chronoship can survive. All operatives must get back to the vessel before 23:32, or spend an eternity lost in the void... We deploy at midnight.

Chronoship

Post 2

Mystrunner

*Mystrunner climbs up from below decks.*

Mystrunner, reporting for duty, sir.

Chronoship

Post 3

recrash

(Dr. Recrash steps aboard)

"What's up?"

Chronoship

Post 4

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Fester] Watch...
*Points into empty space. At the stroke of midnight, a world appears.*
[Fester] Heval. Every day at 23:32 it is destroyed, only to return at midnight. I want to know why. I'm sending you down as soon as we can get the transport co-ordinates. If you can find a location of interest, then I'll load it into the transport matrix. Good luck, VIPERs.

Chronoship

Post 5

Galen

*swings in from the main watchtower of the timeship in a tarzanesque manner*

[Galen] Galen Reporting to duty Sir!

Chronoship

Post 6

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Time= 00:03
[Fester] Oh, you're back. Always good to see a wanderor return... Good luck down there, and stay in touch...

Chronoship

Post 7

Galen

00:13
*pokes head up gangplank*
hey, thanks. i am enjoying it. now... if we could just get some action around here. you know what would be funny, if i suddenly put a time stamp of like *just a joke* 23:00 *end joke*. now wouldn't that be a funny one?

Chronoship

Post 8

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Fester] I believe someone already did that to Marshal's Cronometer yesterday. He thought it was hilarious... So I... they did it again today...

Chronoship

Post 9

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

D'oh! smiley - doh Time=00:14

Chronoship

Post 10

Galen

00:15.6
*suddenly appears in mid air. as if he was teleported there*
you got yourself there!
i dont think i will try that...

Chronoship

Post 11

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

The team spend some time planning, training, sleeping, or simply having some fun, until 07:00 comes around...

TIME= 07:00

[Marshal] Alright, I'm going back down. Who's with me?

Chronoship

Post 12

Mystrunner

I'll follow. You're in charge, and I need orders.

Chronoship

Post 13

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Fester] No orders yet, we don't even know where to begin...

Chronoship

Post 14

Galen

7:01
i am with you
beam me down please!
*slowly dissappers!*

Chronoship

Post 15

recrash

So besides being on the Viper homeworld, occasionally back in the Temple, and crossing over to Khar Siid, there's this? Boy, we're spread thin.

Okay, there seem to be several "Dr. Recrash's" around, due to H2 being a conglomeration of different worlds and timelines stuck together around an imperceptible hyperspheric alien artifact, or something.

"Okay, first the basic questions. Is it a bad thing that this world was destroyed? I'll be joining Galen, so leave the comm on."

Chronoship

Post 16

RYU

" am i too late for the party "

Chronoship

Post 17

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Fester] Not at all. "Late" is a very vague term around here; you can simply wait until next time...

Chronoship

Post 18

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Marshal] Fester, we've got a Vampire down here, requesting advice.
[Fester] Hang on Ryu. Understood. I'll worry about the Vampire, you proceed with your investigations. I've got a call to make, Ryu. You have the bridge. Standing Orders: Hold postion.
*Fester leaves, and enters the Long Range Communications Array.*

Chronoship

Post 19

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*A figure appears in the middle of the bridge room out of nowhere. You look at him closely and notice that he has a black trench coat on him, on his right shoulder is an insignia it's smiley - fullmoon. The figure himself looks very much like Spike from Cowboy Bebop.*

Hello... I am Craxus from the Trinity of the Divine Wolf. My fellow comrades should be here soon. You have called about a vampire problem?

Chronoship

Post 20

RMF Art Vandelay: Missing- Presumed Fed[Hero], Join DISF at A925391!

*A man in a darke blue tunic walks up, he is wearing a scarf that covers his mouth and neck, on his back is a sniper rifle, the glimmer of an almost silver smiley - fullmoon patch is on his right arm*

I heard there is a vampire problem around here...

Key: Complain about this post