A Conversation for Beach House

Chronos's room

Post 161

Chronos

Holy cow! rugby in missouri! smiley - biggrin

Chronos's room

Post 162

Euan - † - Getting a new laser to play with - woohoo

You know, it's amazing what you discover when you muck around on Google. smiley - winkeye

Go along to a game and watch - you'll love it. I heard an American once say "You guys are crazy. We play football and stop every three seconds. You play rugby, where you hardly stop at all. And you don't wear pads. You are all mad." Or words to that effect.

Chronos's room

Post 163

Chronos

I'd love to go watch a game but there all in ST. louis maybe i'll go in the summer sometime

Chronos's room

Post 164

Ah well.

I'm sure BBC Sport has some footage that you can download - highlights or something from a game...

Actually, if you have access to BBC1 (cable or satellite or something?) then there'll be some on this weekend. Hang on...

OK. 6 Nations rugby on Saturday and Sunday.

Will look for highlights.

Chronos's room

Post 165

Chronos

Was playing video game of football the other day couldn't help thinkin that stopping all the time is kinda dumb

Chronos's room

Post 166

Hjik, the Walking Dead, compadre of His Divine Shadow, servant of a different guard, Angel of a different choir

In the end though, I think Eaun is right, rugby is a MAN's game, and one of the few sports for real men left in our world. Ah, where have all the bloodsports gone?

Chronos's room

Post 167

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

All those ultra-conservatives hemo-pheliacs have made them illegal, or required that they be drastically toned down. Shame really.

Chronos's room

Post 168

*The sound of bagpipes playing the slow lament 'Flowers of the Forest' can be heard floating through the room*

smiley - whistle

Chronos's room

Post 169

Chronos

Hey Euan, is that you playin da pipes?

Chronos's room

Post 170

Hmm?

Me? No, I don't play. But just for a moment, I thought I heard something...

Now, I don't know if you'll be able to access this, given our firewall won't let me, but if you want to see what rugby's like I think you can find it here...

http://www.6nations.net/video.html

smiley - whistles 'Reel of the 51st'

Chronos's room

Post 171

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

...I want rugby...

Chronos's room

Post 172

Chronos

Me too,
I played inflatable jousting today ts a big inflatable arena with two pedistals and we hit each other very hard with big batton thingies i think i played for 3.5 hours i can barely type i'm so sore it was lots of fun

Chronos's room

Post 173

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

I can imagine.

Chronos's room

Post 174

Chronos

Its a beautiful day, Spring in missouri is probably the only good thing about missouri, all the trees are budding and the tempature is really nice though i do perfer it to be a bit colder

*gets a glass of springwater, offers Jade some*

Chronos's room

Post 175

That would be lovely, thank you.

Oh, please don't take the little 'death' thing in the quest personally... I didn't /mean/ to momentarily kill you. And beside that I'm hyper IC in that forum, as I ought to be. The Jade in that forum is quite the uncivilised little cheek...

Chronos's room

Post 176

Chronos

Thats ok, I didn;t really want to kill you either but your character was being quite visious. anyway, i'm glad the quest got up and running again its turning out to be pretty exciting cept for the crazy newbe characters

Chronos's room

Post 177

well, I for one am glad to have some allies again, and allies that do something is even better so I'm love'n the quest right now!

Chronos's room

Post 178

Chronos

Your right da quest is gettin better smiley - smiley

Chronos's room

Post 179

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

It's starting to pick up, but i think a few of the newbie people are going a little out there in sci-fi land. I think myst will probabley say something to straighten things up a bit. Oh and Chronos, do you like Harry Potter?

Chronos's room

Post 180

true, they are. But, you are a little out there yourself, as is Jade. The Hellsing handguns and the Elvish thing (that's actually fantasy, but the only real difference is one has shiney tech, the other has shiney magic)

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more