A Conversation for Beach House

Chronos's room

Post 1

Chronos

In the middle of the room there are four stone collums with grapevines hanging on them, the floor space between the collums is covered with white mats, there is no roof over this matted area.
In the far right corner there is a forge, anvil, and tools. In the far left corner is strung a very comfortable looking hammock. A spring flows from the closer left corner to the closer right corner where it pools up to form a pleasnt pond. There is a small bamboo bridge spanning the stream at the door. There is a sign on the door it says, "Chill out, or be burned to a smoldering sinder"


Chronos's room

Post 2

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

You called? Oh,it does look really great in here, Chronos!!! I'm interested in your dream bog creature... does he live here too?

(Also, you are welcome in my room... Euan and I are having tea and discussing literature...)

Nice stream! Gee, it seems a lot deeper than I first thought...


Chronos's room

Post 3

Chronos

Thanks i'm realy happy with my room, and Tearer lives on the dreamplane i dream him out of it when i need him, I keep him there cause it saves my energy and he's kinda messy. (if you want to know more about dream creatures go to magi-nation.com and if you go to the card list you could probably find a picture of a swamp hyren) Thanks for the invite i'll be there in a sec.


Chronos's room

Post 4

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

I won't be around much today, in RL I'm working until midnight, supervising a girl's dorm... may have the boys dorm over for a movie, because I am just smiley - cool like that...

smiley - fairy


Chronos's room

Post 5

Chronos

thats cool i was in a girls dorm last night playing risk with a few friends then the girls put on pearl harbor blegh
don't put that movie on the guys will hate you.


Chronos's room

Post 6

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

*Craxus walks in.*

Hello Chronos. Nice place you have here.


Chronos's room

Post 7

Chronos

Thanks it kinda peacefull, Would you like something to drink I have water and some sacred wine?


Chronos's room

Post 8

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I'm fine. My body doesn't require much for anything.


Chronos's room

Post 9

Chronos

Oh..um..cool well if you need anything just ask


Chronos's room

Post 10

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

* Two blue streaks from North and South converge above the mat. They form a glowing blue silouette. The blue seems to become mottled into blacks and whites and grays. There is bright flash of light and a thunderclap. The figure standing on the mat is not quite what he normally appears to be. He is short at only 5'7". He is wearing a black trench coat, a white short sleeve T-shirt with the Pepsi logo on the left breast and the words "Pepsi: Bottler of the Year 2000" in blue letters under it, black pants cover his legs and black mail man shoes and white shoes his feet. (This is how I dress in real life, I never wear jeans, they are un-comfortable and worn by far to many people, and people charge too much money for them) He has brown hair and eyes and is wearing tinting flexon glasses with a silver finish on them. His brown eyes anylizing all that he sees, taking in details and rarely not moving.*

*His Divine Shadow turns slowly, taking the room in. He faces Chronos*

This is a lovely room.

*leans closer to Chronos and pitches his voice so that only he can hear it (that is a Bene Geserit skill there, not many know of their ways)*

Watch out for Craxus, he's a vampire, that's why he doesn't need much to live


Chronos's room

Post 11

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

And hello to you too. smiley - vampire Well Chronos now you know.


Chronos's room

Post 12

Chronos

Um..am i going to have to hang garlic over my hammoc so i can still have blood when i wake up?


Chronos's room

Post 13

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

I'm not that kind of vampire. Of course I was one of the orginal vampires from the early time. Though I respect human life and don't take it. Only medical blood for me, unless A) I'm really thirsty B)You have done evil C)Your annoying. If you are one of those 3 better run. If not you are safe.


Chronos's room

Post 14

Chronos

Oh ok no worrys then, I think i'll crack open a gourd of sacred wine its really very good, I grow the gourds myself by the pond over in the corner, would you guys like some?


Chronos's room

Post 15

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Yes please.


Chronos's room

Post 16

Chronos

*Walks over to the gourd patch and picks a nice yellow gourd, breaks the top off and pours three glasses full*

I made one for you HDS if you want it, anyway I got the seeds for these gourds from the monk who taught me drunken boxing he said "they were a gift from god"


Chronos's room

Post 17

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

Cool. Which god?


Chronos's room

Post 18

Chronos

He didn't say but seeing that he was a buddist monk I'm guessing Buda. But I could be wrong.


Chronos's room

Post 19

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

examines the gourd, removes the cap, and drinks deeply from it.


Chronos's room

Post 20

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

that last post was an action and should have been between "*"s

*places cap back on gourd, hooks it on belt (black leather belt, smiles*

Yummy yummy in my tummy! that's gooooooooooood stuff!


Key: Complain about this post