A Conversation for The Ruined Indian Village

Behind the Green Door

Post 41

Munchkin

*Goes for a listen at the door while waiting for people to descend into the cave system*
Umm, I think I can hear someone coming. Best get a move on.


Behind the Green Door

Post 42

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*aside to Munchers* Did he do it? Or does he know who murdered the nanny?

*aloud* Heavy technology? Apart from a common-or-garden holographic projector, the worst I've seen is a flea-ridden Casapupa. By all means let's get out of here. I think I just saw a ghost.


Behind the Green Door

Post 43

The Sunjello Kid

smiley - ghost Woooooo! wooooooo! booooooo! [Hey guys, wait fer me! You is always leavin' me behind!]


Behind the Green Door

Post 44

Munchkin

*To Lil* I haven't managed to learn that yet. I keep getting confused anyway and wanting to complain about the Charge of The Light Brigade, but I think that was his geat grandfather.
*aloud* I can definately hear something outside.


Behind the Green Door

Post 45

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Zero takes out his beamsaber (but doesn't arm it)]


Behind the Green Door

Post 46

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence


*aside to Munchers* Yah, and I keep getting it mixed up whether Lucan or Cardigan actually led the charge...

*to Zero* I say, is that a real lightsword? Does it work on ghosts?

*shivers as she keeps encountering cold spots in the air*


Behind the Green Door

Post 47

The Ghost of Zello (now with a crash helmet and goggles)

smiley - ghost WooooooOOOoooo [Ha! Did you see that? She shivered!]


Behind the Green Door

Post 48

The Vegetable in the Iron Mask

I'm getting the creeps too, Lil. I keep hearing faint etherial voices. And they seem to have cowboy accents, but that's probably just my imagination.

We really should follow, er, Caer, smiley - blush if I might be so informal with her name. She went that way:
F91200?thread=191757&latest=1
Time is likely of the essence, since who knows how soon Woody will spring his nefarious plans.

*moves off in that direction*


Behind the Green Door

Post 49

Carmel Bunny, spokes stuffie for cute things everywhere

*from the area of Lord Lucan's knee, a tiny voice calls. It is muffled by exhaustion and the pants leg, but it seems to be asking is anyone has a 10 pound weight."


Behind the Green Door

Post 50

Munchkin

*Follows the others into the cave system, much disturbed by the noises through the door*


Behind the Green Door

Post 51

Afgncaap5

*Affy has been digging through his cloak ever since he first heard the ghosts. He pulls out a strange piece of jewelry that resembles a crocodile's head, and is covered with jewels. He addresses these ghostly figures*

Okay you ectoplasmic effigies of your corporeal counterparts, listen up! When I was in that subteranean Incan temple I found this! That's right, it's an authentic Ahkmut Container! You'd better not follow us, or I just might use it!

*Affy skitters down the passage as fast as he can*


Behind the Green Door

Post 52

Celery Guard Clone

*The guards left by Butch are sitting on the bunk playing cards.*

Guard 1: Go fish!

Guard 2: Dang! What a stupid card game. What a stupid duty, watching a stupid hole where nothing stupid is ever going to happen.

Guard 3: Got any 7's? Least it's better than compost duty.


Behind the Green Door

Post 53

An Earl Called Lucan-Jello


*pulls up his plus fours and spots a small creature hanging onto his knee*

Hello there - what the deuce are you doing ?


Behind the Green Door

Post 54

Celery Guard Clone


AMCJ - that post should have been in the 'caves' thread. smiley - winkeye


Guard 1: What is that infernal noise?

Guard 2: I can't place where it is coming from.

Guard 3: It's horrible! Got any 9's?

Guard 2: Go fi...wait! I think I saw something at the hole.

Guard 1: It's just your imagination, number 666-193. I'd have seen anything - I'm facing the stupid thing.

Guard 2: Well, okay. But I'm keeping an eye on that hole.

Guard 3: So, did you have any 9's or not?

Guard 2: Go fish!


Behind the Green Door

Post 55

The Ghost of Zello (now with a crash helmet and goggles)

smiley - ghost *Enters the room from the hole. Drifts around the 3 guards, looking at their cards. Settles near Guard 2's ear.*

Wooo wooooooo woooo [Ask for kings, ask for kings]


Behind the Green Door

Post 56

Styx the Rat

*red eyes glowing from inside floor vent, sees one celery very close*
*bites celery clone on stalk*

*looking up at ghost* heh heh heh, death make you even more stupid? Should ask for jacks!

*scuttles back down duct*


Behind the Green Door

Post 57

Dizzy H. Muffin

[And then all of a sudden, Zero bursts in, beamsaber swinging with the intent of slicing the Jello guards to bits! This guy are nearly UNSTOPPABLE when he's fighting! Aheh. smiley - winkeye]


Behind the Green Door

Post 58

Afgncaap5

*Affy peaks in*


Behind the Green Door

Post 59

Dizzy H. Muffin

[... just in time to see Zero performing a three-way OmniSlash attack!]


Behind the Green Door

Post 60

Celery Guard Clone

*Guard 2 is taken off-guard as he is about to ask for kings, on a wild hunch. Guard 1 and Guard 3 have leapt off of the bed at the sight of Zero bursting through the hole in the floor. Guard 2 looks up, just in time to see Guard 3's severed arm land on the bed, with his cards still clutched in his hand.*

Guard 2: Jacks? I was sure you had kings!

*Meanwhile, Guard 3 has lost most of his appendages, but Guard 1 has dodged into a corner and is bringing up his spud-gun to fire.*

Pok pok pok pok pok pok pok


Key: Complain about this post