A Conversation for Fort 214: "The Fleapit"

On the Walls

Post 261

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

smiley - yikes

*stands to take QQ's place, picking up shattered remains of banjo*

*looks at banjo*

Buggerationssmiley - erm


On the Walls

Post 262

Apollo

*looks at broken banjo... *

Vell, I vouldn't 'ave believed it iv I 'ad not seen it!! Zis broken banjo 'as been transvormed into a pervectly crafted Bow!!

Zat is more like it smiley - smiley I 'ave a good reputation wit ze bow and arrow smiley - biggrin *picks up a banjo splinter for an arrow*

*trains his sight on QQ, then remembers that SG is also somewhere close...* smiley - erm


On the Walls

Post 263

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*uses broken bit of banjo as sword*

Have at ye, varmint!

*attacks*


On the Walls

Post 264

Big Bad Werewolf

*Suddenly remembers an old schoolyard trick and surrepititiously makes his way behind Sarge and goes down on hands and knees, waiting for someone to push Sarge.*


On the Walls

Post 265

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*obliviously assumes En Guarde position, standing on BBW's paw*


On the Walls

Post 266

Apollo

*turns quickly to find SaturnGirl, trips over QQ's leg, and falls into Shroom, knocking her backwards, and landing solidly on top of QQ*

Ai! Not again!! I am zuch a clutz!

smiley - yikes Oh! My dear sir, I hope zat is your sword...


On the Walls

Post 267

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Aargh!smiley - yikes

*falling backwards, the wood falls out of her hand and hits BBW's paw as well*

smiley - groan


On the Walls

Post 268

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*Saturn Girl silently disapears, and leaves the chaos to find it's order. She starts to wander the fort looking for the weapon's storage area.*


On the Walls

Post 269

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

*Contents of pocketses: A string of sausages, flags of all nations, bunch of flowers, compromising photograph of Commandant's wife.*


On the Walls

Post 270

Apollo

*struggles to get up off of QQ's sausages... accidentally launches an arrow straight up into the air*

Uh-oh.


On the Walls

Post 271

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*watches as arrow flies straight up, then down, and lands an inch behind her head*

smiley - bigeyes


On the Walls

Post 272

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Ow. *arrow sticking in me*

I don't mean to whine, but I seem to be losing quite a bit of blood. Er, medic! Medic! It's getting dark...


On the Walls

Post 273

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - nursesmiley - ghost
*covers him in bandages, but seems to miss the wound. Pulls out stethascope and checks his pulse.*
"Let me take his temperature doctor," approaches the mummified QQ with the thermometer, trips,...smiley - yikessmiley - blush "Sorry. Um, it's 99.6.
I think he'll live."


On the Walls

Post 274

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*continues to stare at arrow shaft*smiley - bigeyes


On the Walls

Post 275

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Careful with those bandages! It can all go wrong, you know, and then where will you be? Up in the treehouse, fighting off bears. You know. You know. With their claws and their snouts covered in honey. The bees come but they only sting you, don't they, and the phone rings and the baby cries and the man in the telly is shouting for you to keep the noise down. You can never find the other blue sock, the phone is off the hook but you can still hear the ringing and the dinner's ruined, who threw the spork? It's all getting too much and the man is drilling next door and you're coming down with a cold and the sharks are circling overhead.


On the Walls

Post 276

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*checks arrow for narcotic substances*

Oh Oh ! I think it has traces of narcotic substances on it !


On the Walls

Post 277

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*giggles*

*thinks: darn; I'm his secondsmiley - erm*

*stands up*


On the Walls

Post 278

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Nay! Nay!

*Sways upright*

I'm not so brown I'm green! I'll take you all on! Godzilla! Rah!


On the Walls

Post 279

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*smiles worriedly*

Are yous sure you're up to it...?


On the Walls

Post 280

Queex Quimwrangler (Not Egon)

Fine! Never felt buttocks!

Now, who am I hitting?


Key: Complain about this post